Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LOOKING FOR SMALL LOW LEVEL CLAN!

Jonah

Hey it's Fear The H K (I Obser I) And I'm looking for a fairly new, small low level clan. I could be a great addition to a new clan since Im active, friendly, and know my way around the pure world. Also im level 70. Don't use the pre-made messages I want to know that you'd actually like me in the clan. Thanks. And since im planning on joining a small, low level clan, I don't think i'll need a pic. But just incase

ddstricks211523.png

BASKETBALL?

TH IS MY ONE

Aight there are like 4 clans that fit your wants:

-VD (Oldest of the 4 and probably the best. They are considered "Med" but its like as low in med as possible. Active mainly in traditional pkri's. Their community is strong but a little crazy as well.)

-EOD (Very young and up and coming clan. Experienced leaders and mostly active in minis. Strong community and very high emphasis on honor and no flaming. Strictest of the clans, which is good and bad. Oh considered med like VD.)

-Omnicide (Newest clan but not without their moments. Just DOMINATED a fullout against LTJ's so I'd say they have the biggest balls out of all the clans mentioned)

-CS (Standard low level clan. I really know nothing about them tbh. Least organized for sure though)

Aight there are like 4 clans that fit your wants:

-VD (Oldest of the 4 and probably the best. They are considered "Med" but its like as low in med as possible. Active mainly in traditional pkri's. Their community is strong but a little crazy as well.)

-EOD (Very young and up and coming clan. Experienced leaders and mostly active in minis. Strong community and very high emphasis on honor and no flaming. Strictest of the clans, which is good and bad. Oh considered med like VD.)

-Omnicide (Newest clan but not without their moments. Just DOMINATED a fullout against LTJ's so I'd say they have the biggest balls out of all the clans mentioned)

-CS (Standard low level clan. I really know nothing about them tbh. Least organized for sure though)

"Most Balls" - By that you mean courage. After that trip, with war opts they were afraid to go out in wilderness with all the other low level clans PKing with much lower opts. They were only willing to go out with EOD but they cancelled so OD cancelled.

"Most Balls" - By that you mean courage. After that trip, with war opts they were afraid to go out in wilderness with all the other low level clans PKing with much lower opts. They were only willing to go out with EOD but they cancelled so OD cancelled.

Well after you have a fullout are you required to PK?

No, he's stating that they cancelled their scheduled trip with their war opts because they didnt want to pk without teaming

we were fine pking with ourselves but after a fullout i dont wanna have 2 require members to go on a pk trip aswell, let them enjoy the win. Well be going on next saturday 100% so i wish you the best of luck :0

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

Your stats are Low/Med so you should check out clans in those regions. Good luck finding a clan.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

thanks for the suggestions

TH IS MY ONE

Check out Annihilation. #Clan-AN / http://an.ipbfree.com

You need one 80+ combat stat to join, but till then, you could hang around and check us out.

If you like p2p, then this will be the perfect clan for you. We have a 17 man memberlist atm, all but one are active. I seen you put you are active and know what you're doing. That's more than what we need. I'd like you to at least check the clan out. :biggrin:

we were fine pking with ourselves but after a fullout i dont wanna have 2 require members to go on a pk trip aswell, let them enjoy the win. Well be going on next saturday 100% so i wish you the best of luck :0

Not according to sources. Generally, clans enjoy celebrating a full-out cwa war win with a PK trip. I predict you losing a lot come saturday.

Ok well.. Mesmerized is a very small low level clan at the moment.. :)

We're a team of about 7 and about to officially open..

Our website is: http://z10.invisionfree.com/MesmerizedRS

We'd love to have you here as we have mainly low levels and need a couple high ones to help us out.. :)

check us out. and idle in iTz Wet Kush cc some time.. :)

Inappropriate signature.

Was going to suggest a clan, then I read Alex's post saying you were M0nk.

I suggest Mesmerized ^, don't go anywhere near EOD, VD or OD. I respect those clans to a certain extent and wouldn't want to see you ruining 'em :)

pandanegative1.png

If you are up for an adventure, join The Trackers. We are officially opening this Friday. During the week, we are getting everything prepped up and going in with a bang. We need all the help we can get right now. When we open, we're shooting straight for top 10 pure clans, and by the end of the year, we're going for top 7. A lot of clans say they are going to be the best pure clan someday, but they're just trying to show off. The Trackers is starting from absolute scratch and we WILL make it up the chain and make it up fast. At the same time, we will value community as #1. I have led Ascendency and we were known for our amazing community. Currently in the pure world, there is not a lot of respect going on, and we're going to break that as well.

If you want to be in the start of something big, come join The Trackers

http://thetrackers.ipbfree.com

#trackers

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Ben says no, there must be a reason.

Check out Ray's new clan if you want to get into something new.

OD or CS for a clan you'd probably fit into better.

Was going to suggest a clan, then I read Alex's post saying you were M0nk.

I suggest Mesmerized ^, don't go anywhere near EOD, VD or OD. I respect those clans to a certain extent and wouldn't want to see you ruining 'em :)

Yeah love you 2.

Inappropriate signature.

I'm on a iPod ATM and I forgot to put the quote thing but this is to Ray

Um there arnt even 10 low level clans so if your aiming to get to the top 10 this year you already made it. Also I wish you the best of luck with your clan and if you want a mini, prep, or a run in #omnicide we don't flame and will be flexible with the rules.

I remember you from resurrection. I'm pker anthems.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Pretty much everyone here said what clan I'm about to tell you but ill just offer again. Also I'm not gonna make a big speach saying to join and you will fit in, I'm gonna be honest and say I don't care if you join omnicide it's doing great although another member couldn't hurt. Your looking for a new small clan and omnicide is not that we are the biggest and a top competer. I will say this though if you flame, troll, bs, or don't take clans seriously don't bother comming to #omnicide.

If you wanna join read my sig.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

well #Omnicide is a new low level clan been open a month i think you would be a great addition too the clan and could help us out alot, were a very active clan with a great community very freindly, we have around 3-5 mini wars a day we have a fun clan event on fridays and on saturdays we have a f2p pk trip which is very fun :) and on sundays a rank leads us on a p2p pk trip.

#Omnicide <3

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png