Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pot + Eop Sunday P2P day out

Um_Run_Nerd

45960.png

http://www.eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com | Memberlist | #clan-eop

45974.png

http://www.pot.ipbfree.com | Memberlist | #clan-pot

45980.png 4597a.png

With Pot and Eop both pulling around 25 people each, rather than have a run-in we decided to team up once. Whilst we were at bh bank restocking, our scouts picked up IR at the chaos altar, we decided to act quick and take them on while we could.

~Pot + Eop Starting : 48

~IR Starting : 40 +/-

41213.png

41216.png

About 3/4 way through the fight Carnage crashed from the south of us. We quickly cleared IR and moved slightly north.

~Pot + Eop Ending : 39

~IR Ending : Around 5 that ran towards Clan Wars

--------------------------------------------------------

~Pot + Eop Starting : 40

~Carnage Starting : 35?

Carnage hit us from the south and pulled out a steady fight. We pushed them from level 16 all the way to FoG.

4121a.png

~Pot + Eop Ending : 37

~Carnage Ending : Around 5 or so in FoG

IR quickly regrouped and decided to charge us from the north hoping to aid Carnage as they were at the south, although it was to late because we had cleared Carnage already.

~Pot + Eop Starting : 37

~IR Starting : 25 +/-

4121f.png

~Pot + Eop Ending : 34

~IR Ending : 5 +/- at Bh bank

Pot + Eop regrouped at Bh and had around 45 People. Our scouts picked up Devesation moving from Sc to Bh. We acted quickly and hit them around Bh stairs.

~Pot + Eop Starting : 45

~Dv Starting : 38

As we hit Devestation we moved south of them and started pushed them into the bh stairs outnumbered and clustered. Carnage crashed again from the south so didnt get to finish our war with Dv and we were between both clans.

~Pot + Eop Starting : 38

~Carnage Starting : 30?

As we were "Sandwhiched" between Carnage and Devestation and taking action from both south and north of us, We moved east a little of the Bh stairs then moved south of carnage. We cleared most of Carnage and pushed them towards Sc, the remainders of Carnage hid in Sc. We moved into Sc and hopped, Dv got some of our strugglers moving to Sc, but the majority of us were in Sc hopping.

4122d.png

~Pot + Eop Ending : 30

~Carnage Ending : around 5 +/- in Sc

Video of our trip sorry if its laggy ;o

First of all, you didn't beat us nor were you close at any point, you also got our numbers wrong. We had around 39 falled in (43 when everyone logged off scout accounts to take part of the fight).

I can't be arsed to make a text wall so I'll just post some pictures.

40b70.png

Bh.png

bh3.png

40b12.png

bh4.png

bh5.png

Ending with around 36 people, epic returning.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

not gonna start a flame war but eop+pot got completely killed between dv and carnage. eop+pot say they beat us and carnage because they had like 15 sitting at sc fighting carnage while the rest of them were dying to dv. Not gonna write anymore since the vid will be up soon and end all this nonsense

the funniest ******* part of this vid is when i actually see myself and my whole clan rush you guys into sc, and the vidder gets ******* boned, learn to edit this stuff out if ur going to claim rofl

goodjob eop + pot for a fake claimed win

Watch the vid. We pushed most of your people into the stairs there were a few a lil north of us when carnage hit, at that point we moved east and got south of carnage and starting fighting them, while we were doing so you obviously quickly regrouped and rushed Sc while we just finsihed clearing Carnage, at that point we moved into the safe and hopped

nice job eop + pot

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

not gonna start a flame war but eop+pot got completely killed between dv and carnage. eop+pot say they beat us and carnage because they had like 15 sitting at sc fighting carnage while the rest of them were dying to dv. Not gonna write anymore since the vid will be up soon and end all this nonsense

the funniest ******* part of this vid is when i actually see myself and my whole clan rush you guys into sc, and the vidder gets ******* boned

goodjob eop + pot for a fake claimed win

So DV is agreeing to C crashing while EOP+POT were fighting DV. If you agree the fight was crashed by Carnage why claim a win? :blink:

:banana:

Watch the vid. We pushed most of your people into the stairs there were a few a lil north of us when carnage hit, at that point we moved east and got south of carnage and starting fighting them, while we were doing so you obviously quickly regrouped and rushed Sc while we just finsihed clearing Carnage, at that point we moved into the safe and hopped

LOL if you actually watched the vid you would of seen the white dots = dv not moving, then rushing into sc, but you obviously didnt watch it, just too quick to claim a team effort fake win between pot and eop.

You got us while we were falled in, so ofcourse it looks like you winning. But slowly you see the amount of white dots growing, and our returning were far better than yours, and on top of this comes the fact that its all from your point of view. If you were winning, why couldnt you clear the white dots? Instead the amount of white dot (spreading) kept rising.

Hey, I would be ashamed if I rushed a clan while they were falled in, with more numbers than them and still unable to pull a victory. Its understandable, but trying to make up a victory is not the right way. By keep repeating and telling yourself you won, you're creating something thats not there. End of the day Devastation was the last clan standing with 36 people ending.

Also I only see what, 10 Pot+EoP members at SC, I'm positive we manage to send the biggest part of you to Egdevillage. You ended after this run-in, tells a lot about who won this fight.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

You getting dropped and saying oh btw we cleared Carnage is not evidence. Carnage and IR met in clan wars Carnage ran out of clan wars all the way to fog to defend waited abit saw IR charging and counter charged. POT+EOP got in the way of us and were getting **** wrecked from north and south before dv the crashers came. Now anyone who knows anything about p2p will know if one clan is in the middle off two clans with 40 members each and the clan in the middle only has 48 and are inexperienced in P2P they will 100% lose. Common sense son, common sense.

I gained 8k exp from that run in alone, you guys were clustering all over the place aswell as bsing eachother lol.

POT+EOP got in the way of us and were getting **** wrecked from north and south before dv the crashers came.

Dv didn't crash anyone, please provide prove?

also no1 can pull victory. We were crashed so we stopped fighting you, moved east, then south under carnage and helped to clear them as they crashed. We pushed them over to SC then we moved into SC and hopped before u rushed SC yourself.

Now you saying this, just do yourself a favor and edit this topic to 'Nvm close please'. You're trying to claim victory when you infact lost, I don't see any EoP members trying to claim this as victory, so do them a fair and stop making EoP look cheap. I don't know what sort of clan Pot is, but I'm already starting to hate on em' for being retards.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Dv didn't crash anyone, please provide prove?

us fighting these lot between fog and altar and you crashing is proof enough, why do i need to show you what you have done.