Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eve Of Destruction gets a cartoon banner

Sefket

After 2 months of being opened, we have got a banner. Credits to k_________o0 for having the banner and letting us use it. Thanks to Convict|Sniped for fixing it up by adding text and other small parts.

eod.gif

It's on the "Clan" theme, you can click the Banner above to go to the site.

I dont like it, i dont like any banners that give the impression a clan does something which they dont. Why not create a F2P banner since your a F2P clan?

I dont like it, i dont like any banners that give the impression a clan does something which they dont. Why not create a F2P banner since your a F2P clan?

We're actually 50/50 when it comes to p2p/f2p.

“I'm strong, I'm tough, I still wear my eyeliner.”
Volleyxgirlgina
Ex Hc of Infection
Ex Hc of Chivalry
Ex Council of Eve of Destruction
nxw3mg.png

that is s--i--c----k

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Yeah, I agree. The .gif or moving text or WATever was kind of unnecessary and it would look a lot nicer if it was wider.

I agree and disagree. None of our members would call themselves 'F2p Pures' and EOD focuses more on it's member than it does warring/events. A F2p banner would be sick though, maple shortbows and rune 2h's would win.

**** you. I hate you.

Aren't Chaos Elementals big circular purple monsters? I might be wrong, dunno.

U hardly manage to get f2p trips, how am i wrong

We've had 2 scheduled trips since opening. Pulled 13 of 27ml the first time, second trip was cancelled due to me being on PW all day trying to own all your comments. Had 19 sign ups though :(

Still though, **** you.

u had 4-5 members on. I troll u now cuz i had expectations 4 you. Den u disappointed me.