Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

most mature clan

IRISH

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not e

prolly cp

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

Malice.

**** oops.

Ascendency

**** me why do all the mature clans close?

It's actually a pretty hard question because I can point out faults in all the clans....

Carnage perhaps or Devastation as current?

TBH. The Fallen is probably the most mature clan of all time, what do you think?

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

I am guessing you mean the clan with the most mature people? Because I fail to understand how a clan can be mature.

Then it's pretty hard for someone to say a clan is mature or not if they haven't been in it.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Most clan officials can be mature but the members are the ones who kill it. Then again some officials act up lol. I know I get immature when I get mad or I just do it to be funny and or have fun. lol. No one can say they aren't immature at times because were all teenagers.. I think.. if not then lolwat.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

I think its easy to be mature when your kinda under the radar and not on top, but rarely do you see a clan that was on top and mature at the same time. FI was the best example of this back in the day. I mean obviously all clans have members that flame but it was few and far between with them.

Depends on who your around, i hate immaturity and i will get annoyed when my members do something mature so do all the others, i think immaturity gets a more negative reaction then anything else in my clan, apart from my own CP are the only mature clan i can think of.

I'm amazed at how many (Like 2) of you are saying CP are the most mature clan out. This topic is going to get bombarded with trolls/arguements pretty soon. Sooo inb4massmoddingtakesplace I'd have to say... Okay, I just looked through a list of clans and couldn't think of one even semi-mature clan. :(

pandanegative1.png

No idea which clan has the most mature members, fail to see many these days because everyone attempts to 'troll' each other.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

I think its easy to be mature when your kinda under the radar and not on top, but rarely do you see a clan that was on top and mature at the same time. FI was the best example of this back in the day. I mean obviously all clans have members that flame but it was few and far between with them.

well said

i think right now no clan is truly mature beacuse every clan has their momment's when they just want to **** another clan or a specfic group of people of =p :banana:

staff wise Foe / OD

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF