Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What clan do you think will burst onto the scene out of no where?

A l 3 x 0wns

i would hope on Dv , but when i must pick another clan id pick TLP since they pull high numbers p2p and i like em :)

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nahhhh :)

On Tlp Is Crap?

TH IS MY ONE

You will hear more from Fatality.

Looking forward to it :cool: .

Hopefully, Fi can regain their lost ground and give us more action on the weekend.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

I love how people just name the clans they are in. Some clans are just more sophisicated than others.

Won't:

DV - All they are interested in is killing IR every trip and aiming no higher than crashing wars(rarely accept/have their own run-ins)

DP - Iv'e always thought DP is being lead by 13-14 year olds after speaking to them, they really are immature.

EOP - Already have, but their whole core is still based around skipping P2P trips, even their staff. A clan needs to be good in both servers tbh

Might:

CP, they have numbers and orgenisation..still improving in P2P, but like EOP even some of their ranks skip P2P trips

Fi, I havn't given up on Fatality, they will come back in green

Carnage, have been consistant for about a year now, they're levels continue to increase. I think they will end up beating foe somehow and become #1-#3 P2P.

Not gunna comment on my own clan because its pointless

F

hotkeying.gif

I love how people just name the clans they are in. Some clans are just more sophisicated than others.

Won't:

DV - All they are interested in is killing IR every trip and aiming no higher than crashing wars(rarely accept/have their own run-ins)

DP - Iv'e always thought DP is being lead by 13-14 year olds after speaking to them, they really are immature.

EOP - Already have, but their whole core is still based around skipping P2P trips, even their staff. A clan needs to be good in both servers tbh

Might:

CP, they have numbers and orgenisation..still improving in P2P, but like EOP even some of their ranks skip P2P trips

Fi, I havn't given up on Fatality, they will come back in green

Carnage, have been consistant for about a year now, they're levels continue to increase. I think they will end up beating foe somehow and become #1-#3 P2P.

Not gunna comment on my own clan because its pointless

F

L2SPELL L

overall decent list. but i would rank DP in the "Mights" because they do good on both servers. and idk why you have CP there lol. there crap in p2p. decent in f2p. with there massers and all.

TLP in p2p for sure also carnage have been putting some emphasis on their rise so idk maybe C in p2p also.

EOP in f2p i can see them taking E out soon enough, FI Hopefully will bounce back into the top 5 F2P.

Clans with old history do this funny thing where they slump>lay low>start getting members back>retired/ex member come out of the woodwork>back at it.

With that said I would love to see E just relax and start raising their Reqs to improve their stats. If they can keep up their numbers and gain some cmb lvls who knows.

Eop came out already and yes Goop said he was gay(just playing) but they are really stable for the time being.

It would be cool to see another clan step it up, Cp could do it with their history.

Carnage has been the most looked over I feel and might be a threat in the near future. Same with IR and DV.

And lastly Fatality, we're still here folks, we'll come give some fun soon enough :)

craig_sig_finished.gif

DP and CP are the best two contestants for breaking into the top 3 in F2P currently (Since E closed its only MM/Foe/EOP) and Foe seems to be the weakest of the three currently.

It seems to just be a number issue for DP

Don't know too much about CP, know they have the numbers to give it the push into the top 3.

Either could work, TLP have been doing better in F2P out of no where as well, could be very Interesting.

Hopefully fatality can manage a good come back as well!

Random clan to burst up: EOD!