Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for clan.

I Pa I

#DPures

#1 med clan

We have new forums, Teamspeak 3

and are just about the most active clan, last week we pulled 100% of our clan

I think you would fit in :)

Reread the topic hewants a low level clan....

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Check out Devastation..We are a active clan and rapidly improving. We fit all your requirements that you are looking for.. An extra bonus is we have a lot of minis during the week and events. Events includes iron war, gmaul wars, Anything really.

www. devastation.ipbfree.com

irc: #dv_clan

Come chill in our irc and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Good lucking finding the right clan for you..

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

#dpures

Solid #5-6 f2p and #4-5 p2p, pulling 60+ in f2p and 50+ in p2p :)

We have TS3 and always have 85+ ppl in #dpures at all times if u need 2 chat

www.dp-rs.com New forums aswell

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

#omnicide If you Want a Little bit of Both, TRiXx normally Gets a unofficial P2p trip going with about 10-15 members. our Saturday pulls are 15-20 lately maxing out @ about 19-21

Our full out War was 3-0

We had a Pk trip yesterday with Audace had 19 of us 13 of them pulling 32 members total.

3-5 mini wars daily variety of P2p/F2p.

www.omnicide.ipbfree.com

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Come check out Ir, We are an amazing clan. Have weekend trips every weekend. We have been around for 2 years and have achieved a lot. We have a one of a kind community! I think you would like it, and from the looks of it, Your around the same combat level as everyone else. So come check it out bro =]

#irclan

www.intense-redemption.com

Omnicide is not for you on account of there highest level being level 70 and and they don't P2P. The Trackers is small. AND Community based with Ray as leader. If you really want a good upcoming P2P clan, join Exile, although not that low leveled, already pretty experienced at P2P.

#trackers, come chill

TH IS MY ONE

Try out #omnicide we have a very active memberlist and a very freindly community, we go on too p2p trips a week and have around 3-5 minis a day we have a saturday f2p pk trip, on fridays we usually have a fun clan event.

#Omnicide

<3

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Join Notorious Massacre, we are a new medium level clan. We have respectful and helpful staff. We are recruiting and growing, ar reqs aren't very high. We have Vent and Irc, our website is Nm-Rs.Tk, We understand if your looking for a more recognized clan, but we would hope that you join us or inform your friends about us.

Thanks,

Im 0n Extacy|Alex On Xtc