Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers vs Epidemic

Speshls

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do corrupts play such a big role in this? They are the least important rule imo. You say we need to learn to adapt and fight with/against 20 defence but you can't adapt to the new "better" weapons in F2p because you can't afford them?

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Once again you prove how much of a moron you are. Epidemic as a majority consider saturdays to play a much more important role in #1 f2p than a full out war. Whilst we were calling ourselves #1 f2p 3 weeks ago we were in fact 'backing it up' by sending you guys to edgeville on various occasions.

Now its different. I wouldnt consider MM cocky to put themselves number one f2p because they've beaten us for the past 2 weeks.

Once again you prove how much of a moron you are. Epidemic as a majority consider saturdays to play a much more important role in #1 f2p than a full out war. Whilst we were calling ourselves #1 f2p 3 weeks ago we were in fact 'backing it up' by sending you guys to edgeville on various occasions.

Now its different.

Because winning 3 saturdays when MM don't do signups prove Epidemic to be #1?

Listen to yourself before you carry on righting paragraphs, kid.

You seem a little red in the face bro, getting angry are we?

MM are rapeing you this moment in time, therefore making us #1.

2r7q8ef.jpg

Firstly i thought it was more like 5 saturdays, and yes we considered ourselves #1 f2p AT THE TIME and so did most of the pure community.

Maybe you should actually use a few brain cells while 'righting' your paragraphs, kid.

"MM are rapeing you this moment in time, therefore making us #1."

Im not sure if this is ment to be sarcasm, if it isn't i lold, and if it is then i would say i agree with the comment, MM are winning atm making them #1 f2p at the moment.

MM are rapeing you this moment in time, therefore making us #1.

Still can't say you didn't prep hard those 2 weeks.

10122007thedayrunescape.png

Firstly i thought it was more like 5 saturdays, and yes we considered ourselves #1 f2p AT THE TIME and so did most of the pure community.

Maybe you should actually use a few brain cells while 'righting' your paragraphs, kid.

Mine look like 5 sentences not paragraphs.

Anyway, not matter how much you talk ****, Epidemic will get hit.

Have fun eventually degrading back to your #4 spot.

Well done you can grammar nazi me when you clearly lost the little flame war we had. I sometimes miss out a word or two.

@Hembuli, Tell me how MM prep'd hard for the past 2 weeks? We don't do signups, neither do we do F2P Mini wars... we have the occasional 20 man f2p trip.

2r7q8ef.jpg

Still can't say you didn't prep hard those 2 weeks.

what preps is this? a few topics on our member boards? even ask your spy.

just accept the war so we can wreck you, or maybe you can try to prove why you are the so called #1 f2p clan

show PW you can do it without your defence and fight us

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

Mine look like 5 sentences not paragraphs.

Anyway, not matter how much you talk ****, Epidemic will get hit.

Have fun eventually degrading back to your #4 spot.

Well done you can grammar nazi me when you clearly lost the little flame war we had. I sometimes miss out a word or two.

How do you not realize that your the one whos talking ****. Everything you flame us for you do. Not MM as a clan but individuals like yourself that come on this forum and make a mockery of themselves and their clan.

Also i find it hilarious that you think you won that, you made yourself look like a retard in every post.

I'm calling you cocky cunts because you're cocky and can't back it up when it comes to saturdays. You had a 1month streak and had the 'confidence' to call yourself #1.

You won't accept this war under MM's conditions because we all know Epidemic are useless without mithril. :banana:

Getting mad bro?

Replying so others don't need to.

Of course we could back it up on Saturdays, and 6 weeks is longer then any other clan could do out of Mm/Foe/Fi for around two years, we're the first to break that cycle. It's called "pride" and now that you're so full of yourselves, you come and call US cocky cunts? We actually tried to stop the flaming between E/Mm when we had #1 for our short amount of time.

Everything is in your advantage, look at our levels compared to us, not saying you shouldn't be proud of how much runeskep you have played, but we have a severe disadvantage there however you look at it. And yes since we're mainly a F2p clan, we're ******* poor. Make sense? And if you hate 20 defense so much, why do you accept it into your clan? You adapt, and that's why it is here today.

Epidemic leadership may accept the 1 def rule without corrupts. The rest of our disadvantages are our own problem, so won't speak of it here. Good luck all.

edit: Louis, you'll never win lol. Just try and ignore the retarded comments and read the rest. They're just here to troll =\

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

How do you not realize that your the one whos talking ****. Everything you flame us for you do. Not MM as a clan but individuals like yourself that come on this forum and make a mockery of themselves and their clan.

Well Epidemic can't hit us, so I can talk **** all I like.

Till you accept the war, I'll endure my shittalking.

2r7q8ef.jpg

Replying so others don't need to.

Of course we could back it up on Saturdays, and 6 weeks is longer then any other clan could do out of Mm/Foe/Fi for around two years, we're the first to break that cycle. It's called "pride" and now that you're so full of yourselves, you come and call US cocky cunts? We actually tried to stop the flaming between E/Mm when we had #1 for our short amount of time.

Everything is in your advantage, look at our levels compared to us, not saying you shouldn't be proud of how much runeskep you have played, but we have a severe disadvantage there however you look at it. And yes since we're mainly a F2p clan, we're ******* poor. Make sense? And if you hate 20 defense so much, why do you accept it into your clan? You adapt, and that's why it is here today.

Epidemic leadership may accept the 1 def rule without corrupts. The rest of our disadvantages are our own problem, so won't speak of it here. Good luck all.

edit: Louis, you'll never win lol. Just try and ignore the retarded comments and read the rest. They're just here to troll =\

I dont troll. l0l

2r7q8ef.jpg

ZERO chance epidemic will accept this, the only advantage they have on mm is the fact that they don't give a **** about their reputation so let mains rush other clans first then run in themselves, their leader is 31 defence, and over 50% of their memberlist is 20+ defence (which shouldn't be considered pure unless the main idea behind it was to get better offensive bonuses in any way, which obviously isn't the case for Epidemic)

Im gonna be pretty dissapointed if this does get declined.

it will

A few points though, a few rules are heavily in your favour and if you want a fair war you'l have to change a few of them. I mean its not like you don't already have a massive stat advantage.

a stat advantage? honestly? it's what you get when your reqs are a single 80

This is a full out pure war and seeing as 20 def, rightly or wrongly, is accepted by the pure community these days we should be allowed to use it.

''STAT ADVANTAGE @@2@@@@''

Secondly MM is clearly the richer clan and if corrupt is on its going to be a huge disadvantage to us.

now whose fault is that

Hopefully you can negotiate these rules and it will be a great fight.

nice face

Well Epidemic can't hit us, so I can talk **** all I like.

Till you accept the war, I'll endure my shittalking.

That's exactly what we did when we had the Saturdays on lockdown. Just trying to explain the irony.

I dont troll. l0l

Hmmm, have fun with that "Mahatma".

DESU
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

That's exactly what we did when we had the Saturdays on lockdown. Just trying to explain the irony.

Hmmm, have fun with that "Mahatma".

Lord Mahatma to slaves like you.

2r7q8ef.jpg

Lord Mahatma to slaves like you.

SORRY SIR.

Anyways, Louis, just get off the thread before it gets way out of hand, I mean to the point where mods come and rape us all.

Good luck Mm.

DESU

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

ZERO chance epidemic will accept this, the only advantage they have on mm is the fact that they don't give a **** about their reputation so let mains rush other clans first then run in themselves, their leader is 31 defence, and over 50% of their memberlist is 20+ defence (which shouldn't be considered pure unless the main idea behind it was to get better offensive bonuses in any way, which obviously isn't the case for Epidemic)

it will

a stat advantage? honestly? it's what you get when your reqs are a single 80

''STAT ADVANTAGE @@2@@@@''

now whose fault is that

nice face

Il concede that maybe i was going a bit far trying to get both rules changes but thats my opinion. Im only an honoured member and at the end of the day this is a discussion for opinions.

Banks just shut up.

And Louis i have no authority whatsoever over you but you'd make me happy if you too shut your piehole.

Hope the guy doesn't respond when I'm writing this post lol.

Louis, get off the topic, you're already targeted by a couple different idiots/trolls.

Every other Epidemic member, just don't respond to any Mm at all. Because unlike 13th, I do have authority over Epidemic as I'm a rank. Mm people let Mm leaders contact E leaders to make this deal/war happen. Good luck.

DESU

se99gk.png

Be prepared.