Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers vs Epidemic

Speshls

Denying the use of something that is accepted in pure clans and that gives an advantage isn't exactly fair.

how can it be more fair than having everyone in monk robes? do my robes have an advantage over your robes somehow?

or are you just trying to think of a nicer way to say that your pure clan relies on defence?

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Denying the use of something that is accepted in pure clans and that gives an advantage isn't exactly fair.

I'd say it is, everyone can wear 1 def armour, but dont worry, your def levels will still help you.

Your leader(bob) used to agree with me on this, let's see if he'll be stung by the biasbug.

Signature Removed

then why did u want 20 def for the mm vs foe war?

Wasno harm in asking for it seen as though we allow it in our reqs.

Simple fact is we did it 1 def, so quit your bitching.

and lol at you considering clanwars.... go tuck into that humble pie

#TEAM-WALLI

Sooo just getting something straight..

Epidemic says:

we want limited use of weapons!

we want to use the best armour we can!

we are a pure clan!

or ami wrong?

lol funny pic i found

epidemic.png

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Not going to be accepted. They're reliant on their mith they won't fight without it. Epidemic hasn't been around long enough to have actually war any clans outside of cwars, so that's not happening either.

"Lol rules are all in your favour.

Corrupts off, 20 def cap, cwars."

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Sooo just getting something straight..

Epidemic says:

we want limited use of weapons!

we want to use the best armour we can!

we are a pure clan!

or ami wrong?

lol funny pic i found

epidemic.png

You're right :) Note the term "armour." We're supposed to be pures here, not mains who rely on defense to win them fights.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Wasno harm in asking for it seen as though we allow it in our reqs.

Simple fact is we did it 1 def, so quit your bitching.

and lol at you considering clanwars.... go tuck into that humble pie

im talking the PCT, got 10 def armour there cus it was default adn you refused to do 1

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

im talking the PCT, got 10 def armour there cus it was default adn you refused to do 1

I remember. sorta subject change though.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Lol rules are all in your favour. Corrupts off, 20 def cap, cwars.

Quoted by Luke LOOOOOOOOL

They're basically saying... They wanna fight 1 defence pures with rune scims/addy arrows in clanwars... just because they can't afford corrupt weapons, won't pull over 100 and rely on their mithril.

2r7q8ef.jpg

epidemic will decline, they want their mithril, they know their lvl 60s will get 1 banged.

let's say the war was from east to west. mm had the east epidemic had the west

what the epidemic tanks usually do is go on the east side sniping off mm members drag them far east.

in this war. epidemic couldn't do that because they will get 1 banged.

but ya epidemic will need the defence factor to put up a fight.

1 def is a retarded rule in a clan era where 20 def is accepted. You need to learn to adapt.

We have adapted, a clan predominantly 1 defence that beats those with mainly 20 defence on a regular basis speaks for itself in terms of 'adapting'.

Im gonna be pretty dissapointed if this does get declined.

A few points though, a few rules are heavily in your favour and if you want a fair war you'l have to change a few of them. I mean its not like you don't already have a massive stat advantage.

This is a full out pure war and seeing as 20 def, rightly or wrongly, is accepted by the pure community these days we should be allowed to use it.

Secondly MM is clearly the richer clan and if corrupt is on its going to be a huge disadvantage to us.

Hopefully you can negotiate these rules and it will be a great fight.

This is a full out pure war and seeing as 20 def, rightly or wrongly, is accepted by the pure community these days we should be allowed to use it.

Secondly MM is clearly the richer clan and if corrupt is on its going to be a huge disadvantage to us.

funny how 20 def is accepted when it benefits you, and corrupt isn't when it doesn't.

Signature Removed

funny how 20 def is accepted when it benefits you, and corrupt isn't when it doesn't.

My point is in a full out war 20 def goes without saying these days, if both clans want to do 1 defence thats up to them, but 20 def is standard now and not a rule that can be negotiated. I know MM hates this but thats just the way it is. 20 def is pure, deal with it.

My point is in a full out war 20 def goes without saying these days, if both clans want to do 1 defence thats up to them, but 20 def is standard now and not a rule that can be negotiated. I know MM hates this but thats just the way it is. 20 def is pure, deal with it.

Suggestion: Stop accepting lvl 65's in mithril with a 500k bank. Maybe then you'll have a couple of members who can afford corrupt.

As for you the '20 defence being non-negotiable' what a load of bollox. There are ALWAYS rules about defence.

2r7q8ef.jpg

No competition... MM got this whether is 100v100 or 130 v 120 in pvp.....

MM got experience in f2p fullouts so they will hold that #1 f2p crown, and this is speaking hypothetically because unless rules are 20 def clan wars only no shot Epidemic accepts.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

would be an amazing war, if they accept of course, but something tells me they wont.

Having no mithril, corrupts on and PVP tells me they'll disagree.

Even though we've only got like 9 members extra on the ML, they're scared we will pull 140~ with corrupt scims :banana:

2r7q8ef.jpg

I'm sure if corrupts are off E's leaderteam will most likely accept this.

i agree wid sandra. If our leadership says yes it will be a good fight

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters