Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers vs Epidemic

Speshls

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't be accepted. All the rules are in Mm's favour

20 Defence

Corrupt Off

Clan wars

I'd Like to see that, but doubt Mm would accept. Either way, i hope we end up warring with decent rules

but then it would be our favour, meh.

Can't you retarded ranks meet up and discuss some proper rules before starting this kind topic.

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif

Ok I have summed up how this war is going to be, or it won't happen.

This is Pure Warfare, we are pure clans, this is a war between pure clans; therefore, Defence, no matter how many of you train it, will not play a factor in this war.

As above, I don't see why corrupt weapons, as cheap as they are, should give any clan an advantage either (lol they should be on but I am just making you think that you are right), so they can be off if you'd wish.

Clan Wars provides a fair grounds for war (99.99% chance that both clans will pull 100, making it even opted, in the same gear, what could be fairer?)

Or if you plan to be a little more adventurous, you could venture into PvP - it's up to you.

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif
[75/75 Attack][99/99Strength][99/99 Magic][99/99 Range][99/99 HP][90/90 Combat][10/10 Defence]
Fire Cape Guide for Pures
Meetuatlumb PK Video One | Meetuatlumb PK Video Two | Meetuatlumb PK Video Three

or are you just trying to think of a nicer way to say that your pure clan relies on defence?

as much as i dislike 13th trolling on these forums, he just won this topic.

i think E will just decline the war because they cant use their mithril which is sad imo :x

wouldve been a 100v100 turnout and defence wouldnt have played a role :(

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER

Ok I have summed up how this war is going to be, or it won't happen.

This is Pure Warfare, we are pure clans, this is a war between pure clans; therefore, Defence, no matter how many of you train it, will not play a factor in this war.

As above, I don't see why corrupt weapons, as cheap as they are, should give any clan an advantage either (lol they should be on but I am just making you think that you are right), so they can be off if you'd wish.

Clan Wars provides a fair grounds for war (99.99% chance that both clans will pull 100, making it even opted, in the same gear, what could be fairer?)

Or if you plan to be a little more adventurous, you could venture into PvP - it's up to you.

True true, and true. Except we're a f2p based clan and don't have as much of this magical substance called "gp" or "gold pieces".

Good luck.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

but then it would be our favour, meh.

Can't you retarded ranks meet up and discuss some proper rules before starting this kind topic.

that is what declaring about you tool

1 clan declares with rules they propose, the other clan declines on the spot or negotiates on rules in order for them to accept.

#TEAM-WALLI

I bet my account that I could make enough for a corrupt weapon before the war in F2P, considering it is 2 weeks away (if accepted that is)

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif
[75/75 Attack][99/99Strength][99/99 Magic][99/99 Range][99/99 HP][90/90 Combat][10/10 Defence]
Meetuatlumb PK Video One | Meetuatlumb PK Video Two | Meetuatlumb PK Video Three

sorry mr.war

because understanding this is complex

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif

either make it

no corrupt

1 defence

or

corrupt on

20 defence

i'd prefer to see 1def but its up to you guys :x

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER

You're saying Epidemic relies on defence. But every single pure clan accepts 20defence, some 25 and some even 30, if we accept 20defence, i say why not use it?

Because some clans (Epidemic) have clearly got more 20 Defence "pures" than any other "pure" clan. We want a fair war, as I'm sure you do, everyone can wear robes so no one is unfairly benefited, i say why not use them?

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif

Epidemic members stop replying to Mm. Let ranks deal with it, as this is directed at the ranks/leaders of Epidemic.

Good luck all.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Because some clans (Epidemic) have clearly got more 20 Defence "pures" than any other "pure" clan. We want a fair war, as I'm sure you do, everyone can wear robes so no one is unfairly benefited, i say why not use them?

whats so hard to make a compromise

You guys got alot of money so corrupt is in your favour(mm)

We got alot of 20 def pures/people so 20 def is in our favour(e)

Put both off

and it should be a good deal i guess.

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif

Who the **** are you kidding, Epidemic?

Every clan accepts 20 Defence, that doesnt meant it should have anything to do with a PURE CLAN WAR. You've shown that you're ******* idiots saying that MM should learn to adapt, and then say that Corrupt should be off because it's an unfair advantage.

Toughen the **** up, accept, lose, never talk **** again.

love hidden <3.

whats so hard to make a compromise

Put both off

and it should be a good deal i guess.

or you could read what I said 5 minutes ago and save time writing exactly what I said

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif

they wont accept they're alrady going into a black abyss of death after 2 weeks in a row of getting shitted upon

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY