Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Saturday, saturday, saturday

walli

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol EOP and Epidemic cleared mm + foe got multiple times at chaos altar today as well as crushing mm up at lava gap even though mains + foe were attacking from the south lol.

EOP and E remained put at chaos altar there was never a time either clan wasn't there anyways everyobody who was there knows who won but I don't get what the screenie of me is about lol?

Revenge for when I killed you 4 times in a row in edge? if so it's a game bud don't take it personal lool gf to all you other clans thanks for the fun see you next week.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Lol EOP and Epidemic cleared mm + foe got multiple times at chaos altar today as well as crushing mm up at lava gap even though mains + foe were attacking from the south lol.

EOP and E remained put at chaos altar there was never a time either clan wasn't there anyways everyobody who was there knows who won but I don't get what the screenie of me is about lol?

Revenge for when I killed you 4 times in a row in edge? if so it's a game bud don't take it personal lool gf to all you other clans thanks for the fun see you next week.

1st point then foe cleared you

2nd point... just not true lol, foe had 45ish people in all the fights total at ca.. when it was slightyl fairer opts we beat u.. either way.. went of for 2 hours solid so i dont even care we can sit arguing calling clears and wins over and over, i rlly dont care lol... was fun.

3rd point **** knows.. i jus saw addy and found it amusing =]

#TEAM-WALLI

I am honoured that you needed to team up to take us on hopefully you were not too surprised that you are not the only ones that can play that game.

Nice tries though, cya tomorrow.

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

I am honoured that you needed to team up to take us on hopefully you were not too surprised that you are not the only ones that can play that game.

I am honored that you died to us so many times at Ca before deciding to give up.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Closing this for a minute - I was there.

I'll reopen this after I view what has already been posted.

It won't take me long no worries guys!

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Cluster #1: Eop were fighting MM and Foe. So we rushed MM and Foe ! We had amazing transfers going on.

100123234911.png

100123235058.png

100123235231.png

100123235238.png

100123235256.png

100123235322.png

100123235455.png

100123235504.png

CLuster #2: Started with E vs MM vs Foe, 2 min later Eop rushed and we cleared MM + Foe after a good 20 mins.

100124000121.png

100124000213.png

100124000258.png

100124000347.png

100124000353.png

100124000948.png

100124001008.png

100124001049.png

Cluster #3:

100124001451.png

100124001546.png

100124001700.png

100124001716.png

Cluster #4:

100124002026.png

100124002112.png

100124002157.png

100124002333.png

Cluster #5: E rushed Foe defending chaos altar west. Which we cleared. Eop attacked MM defending chaos altar east and MM did good. We then ran around chaos altar and hit MM in the back east and cleared them. Then Foe and MM tried to regroup inside the alter.

100124002518.png

100124002549.png

100124002603.png

100124002613.png

100124002620.png

heartline8.gif

You just said don't take it personal, but look at what your doing about that picture.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

1st point then foe cleared you

2nd point... just not true lol, foe had 45ish people in all the fights total at ca.. when it was slightyl fairer opts we beat u.. either way.. went of for 2 hours solid so i dont even care we can sit arguing calling clears and wins over and over, i rlly dont care lol... was fun.

3rd point **** knows.. i jus saw addy and found it amusing =]

1. Lol ok you cleared us once aka crash us from the south after we finished dealing with mm and most of our eop members were east so you killed of stragglers pro.

When we cleared destroyed you in the trees above clan wars it was clean with no interference AT ALL get my point?

2. At ca you guys got cleared about 5 times but like you said we can go back and forth about who won etc, like I said everybody knows what happened eop and e were still there and mm + foe were no where to be found at ca we even got pictures of as calling out our ending opts with epidemic getting their fall in aswell.

3. Yea true man alot of things are amusing like this.

wmplayer201001240023178.png

wmplayer201001240023304.png

wmplayer201001240023542.png

Anyways cool stories see you next weak and thanks for the fights.

@new recruits I asked him what the pic was about he told me end of story that is all not taking it personal lol trusttt me :)

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

epidemic is honored that you need to bring 500 guests to your trip along with 50 mains in order to prep yourself up for us :D

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

Yeah, I saw this post coming, lol.

Anyways, great fights. I ran out of addies and scims half way through and had to use my iron arrows stash >.>... Cluster was so insane though, doesn't matter who won. Just the fact that clans back eachother up is really cool.

MM rushed Alter at the beginning of the trip and cleared the E and FOE remaining there.

We later went to CW and saw EOP, spammed it up a bit and went out and waited for them to charge, they didn't and E appeared in CW around that same time. Neither took a step out. We walked around single and then up to lava gap. RSD hit us and killed some of the higher levels, we fell back in to get hit by EOP, in which they called E, so we called FOE. FOE took a hold while MM had a regroup at CW, we rushed north and put the final blow winning the fight for FOE and MM.

Later.

We were fighting EOP at the hills by CW, they called Epidemic (again lawl) so we got FOE again to help us, not really sure what happened here but what I remember is EOP and E not being at the place so we charged E and Alter, then we fought for a bit, EOP came (ofc) and FOE came soon to help. This fight lasted ages, I went through loads of ****, was lots of fun. We regrouped at BH bank, at which point in time EOP runs in spamming Gf MM+FOE (lawl) we go back out to alter, and shortly after we ended the trip.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL