Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP f2p pk trip (and invites)

honey garlic

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(11:38:11) -Vectra[35]- ** (CLANINFO): [DP] Destructive Pures (http://dp-rs.com/forums) | Total members: 76 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 73.98 | P2P: 77.17) Hp: 82.97 Magic: 82.88 Range: 87.34 Skill total: 1,078 | F2P or P2P: F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 60) | Cape: Wilderness20 | RuneHead link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=destrucpures

(11:38:19) -Vectra[35]- ** (CLANINFO): [CP] Corrupt Pures (http://corruptpures.ipbfree.com) | Total members: 125 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 68.85 | P2P: 69.86) Hp: 79.14 Magic: 66.82 Range: 75.66 Skill total: 687 | F2P or P2P: F2P based (Homeworld 95) | Cape: Wilderness7 | RuneHead link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ceepee

No Point atm.

You forgot about your other 8 ML's.

110210183405.png

Sorry, I don't live in Miami's hood ******.

And me idling in your PK channel shows how smart CP is. Oh wait, you didn't know if I was CP or not because of your gay invites.

Last week you did a great job bringing 10~ mains to your trip.

Is this how DP runs there clan? Letting there members carelesly Flame people on forums because they been lossing to there rival clan week by week for over 2 months?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Lol you cried about EOP crashing yet after we were done fighting IR you hit us. Sad.

EOP crashed our war. YOu guys had cleared IR who had like 15 people, and you lost no-one. STop making up excuses for not wanting to fight us. You also had a fall in and were leaving when we hit u.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

Mmk so here how it looks on this topic

DP openly posted on this topic saying they went into single TWICE from cp's push...Honestly...if your gunna try and say you won something, dont say you went into single twice to regroup.

2. We ended our trip after we pushed you over and over again in single, hence why we all logged like honey garlic myself and others. so gratz on beating 8-10ish CP members LOL.

3. we have the INVITES as a topic title and in our video to **** DP off and make them rage, which clearly by DP's posts it worked.

4. We would accept a full out with not invites cause we had about 4-5 of them saturday, with 70-72ish pure cp members on the trip total.

5. To me, we had a a easy track on DP due to a spy account being in DP (Win). and you only massed about 44-45ish on the start of your trip and struggled to gain more, so trying to Full out us might not be in your best inntrest unless you can mass more.

6. If your going to complain about invities then maybe you should look at yourself and think.."Damn..we just got beat by a bunch of invites that dont use audio...i think we should practice more". Clearly we are doing something right to be able to push you into single so many times.

DP, if your going to post on this topic, let it be good fight and nothing more, we proved our point to you for the past 3-4 weeks now, that we have taken #5, i dont mind fighting for it every week though.

Again good fight, i had 2 kills and no deaths the entire trip

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

2. We ended our trip after we pushed you over and over again in single, hence why we all logged like honey garlic myself and others. so gratz on beating 8-10ish CP members LOL.

Lol Honey lead the charge at the trees with like 25-30 CP

5. To me, we had a a easy track on DP due to a spy account being in DP (Win). and you only massed about 44-45ish on the start of your trip and struggled to gain more, so trying to Full out us might not be in your best inntrest unless you can mass more.

Rofl admited to spying

And we didn't really struggle to get more as after fighting TLP we went from 45 to 55-56.

Edit: Also half our leadership and alot of members had/have exams(Reason of low pull) and we just switched to Ts3 whitch only half our members had downloaded due to problems downloading it.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Lol Honey lead the charge at the trees.

Rofl admited to spying

And we didn't really struggle to get more as after fighting TLP we went from 45 to 55-56.

Edit: Also half our leadership and alot of members had exams(Reason of low pull) and we just switched to Ts3 whitch only half our members had downloaded due to problems downloading it.

Honey and most of us logged/left after we pushed you from the tree's and back into single for the 4th time...we though you were done but little did we know you had peeps who booked it far south or west. So we left thinking you had enough.

Yes i admit to spying, your the clan who accepted the spy...so what of it? and dont blame your losses on leadership...we had ONE leader at the trip the whole day, honey..and we did just fine.

|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Honey and most of us logged/left after we pushed you from the tree's and back into single for the 4th time...we though you were done but little did we know you had peeps who booked it far south or west. So we left thinking you had enough.

Yes i admit to spying, your the clan who accepted the spy...so what of it? and dont blame your losses on leadership...we had ONE leader at the trip the whole day, honey..and we did just fine.

As i said before HONEY LEAD THE CHARGE of our last fight with eachother near hills.

Also yeah your an idiot for admitting to spying because now i know who it is. Seeing as people like rhys put pictures of him in pm with chain and in CP's CC, or i could say how africkan **** put his app up without saying he was CP when he was CP for like 5months+.

I said leadership+members exams was the reason for a low pull, you also have vent im correct yes? we had about 30 members on ts3 the whole trip which i'm not using as an excuse, just saying you know.

hostilitysigc.png

As i said before HONEY LEAD THE CHARGE BRO.

Also yeah your an idiot for admitting to spying because now i know who it is. Seeing as idiots like rhys put pictures of him in pm with chain and in CP's CC, or i could say how africkan **** put his app up without saying he was CP when he was CP for like 5months+.

I said leadership+members which was the rason for a low pull, you also have vent im correct yes? we had about 30 members on ts3 the whole trip which i'm not using as an excuse, just saying you know.

I just giggled at who you thought was a spy xD....ohhhh the joy...Btw there has been a Spy in DP for the past.....4 months now? might be 3 actually =s.

Also i know HONEY LED THE CHARGE...We pushed you into single even then and AFTER that we logged/left because there was like..5 white dots and thats all...You lost..Get over it..if you want to claim a win on 10 CP then go ahead..jeeze...gratz luls...

Also..IM NOT YOUR BRO,

|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

I just giggled at who you thought was a spy xD....ohhhh the joy...Btw there has been a Spy in DP for the past.....4 months now? might be 3 actually =s.

Also i know HONEY LED THE CHARGE...We pushed you into single even then and AFTER that we logged/left because there was like..5 white dots and thats all...You lost..Get over it..if you want to claim a win on 10 CP then go ahead..jeeze...gratz luls...

Also..IM NOT YOUR BRO,

I remember honey leading the last charge where you got pushed to single and left =l

Edit- I'm not claiming a win, just saying what happened at trees.

Also africkan **** and Rhys were spys, you've tryed to plant alot the last couple of weeks... Oh how desperate

hostilitysigc.png

I remember honey leading the last charge where you got pushed to single and left =l

Edit- I'm not claiming a win, just saying what happened at trees.

Also africkan **** and Rhys were spys, you've tryed to plant alot the last couple of weeks... Oh how desperate

But it work's xD

|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

its AFRICAN DlCK first of all :cool: I just find it funny how DP members are brainwashed into thinking they win wars. Lul

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png