Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Epidemic] Most Epic Cluster Wars

Lucky Hit3r

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see if EOP and Epidemic don't regret their actions today, all of next week, the week after, the week after that... and so on.

You actually think you own because you teamed with another clan to COMPETE against MM.

2r7q8ef.jpg

was the most fun trip in ages..... glad i attended this weekend :D

really wish i vidded, i didn't die once at chaos alter fight, was so epic

I don't like teaming up that much, but damn that was SO fun, e+eop vs mm+foe = win

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Welcome to the internet

ill give you a clue my spy has got 20 defence, try and find me ;)

gratz?

u win the internet?

2dsn11g.jpg

lol so? I have quit RS too.... does that mean we cant attend clan trips? all accs are on ML which is more than i can say for a lot of MM's opts.... i really wouldn't try and start **** on that topic :/

just leave it and say it was a fun weekend :)

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

fixed*

nice wins since teaming is now a new way to rack up wins. untouchable

----------------------

ike roses is oldschool but who gives a ****? if you're not on the ml you're a guest. shes 30 def and so are others who tag along on your trips. you take them off your memberlist and still have them attend trips week in week out. what you're doing isnt any different from mm bringing intros to trips apart from the fact that most intros end up applying and no intro comes to trips unless they look to join mm. people from other clans have made intros and that doesnt mean they come to trips. and your apps just opened? so you're telling me it takes 1 trip to become an epidemic member? and you are the ones calling mm massers? bringing guests. not hypocritical at all

btw <3

Someone is mad over rs :blush:

heartline8.gif

2dsn11g.png

Plus the fact that shes 30+ def

Hi detective mad ! How are you ? :blush: Had a fun saturday trip? I had. But hey if I got a new account any E leader would change me to a Member + add me on the ml. But I can't be bothered =]

Basicly I'm still an E member, just not on the ml because I can't be bothered. ;)

But all clusters were fun. E + Eop won all except for the weird one at gab which was basicly Foe + MM vs Eop and then later Foe + MM vs E. I'm sure if E sticked with Eop we would've won that one aswell :P.

heartline8.gif

Good fight E+EOP to bad you got owned, better luck next time! :banana:

claim you owned us if it helps u sleep at night. truth of the matter is you probably died 20 times from getting sent to edgeville all day. gf was a fun day

took two clans to beat us today

before e decided to team up with EOP to fight ONE CLAN it was like this

100123135558.png

white dots are E in clan wars

MM Starting for the day: 80+15 intros

MM Ending for the day: 46 on TS

E Starting for the day: 75

E Ending for the day: 70 (75 on vent)

Welcome to the internet

ill give you a clue my spy has got 20 defence, try and find me ;)

You never learn do you, it's quite funny.

MM Starting for the day: 80+15 intros

MM Ending for the day: 46 on TS

E Starting for the day: 75

E Ending for the day: 70 (75 on vent)

Slabby never learns, trying to play the spy game when you only need to intro on mm boards to attend events isn't the smartest thing to do.

Bring more of your intros, we'll still rape you for weeks to come.

2r7q8ef.jpg