Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top LOW Leveled Clans.

Jonah

What do you think the top 5 low level clans are? I want your opinion.

TH IS MY ONE

You mean what are the best of the worst? Or like the 16-20 clans? Clans that perform at a lower level than the rest but still want to be noticed for accomplishing very little?

Ranking low level clans is like getting a trophy just for participating. You know you suck but you still find a way to make yourself feel good about your mediocrity.

Arp-1.png

You mean what are the best of the worst? Or like the 16-20 clans? Clans that perform at a lower level than the rest but still want to be noticed for accomplishing very little?

Ranking low level clans is like getting a trophy just for participating. You know you suck but you still find a way to make yourself feel good about your mediocrity.

I mean the clans with lower Reqs. You know what I mean. But you just can't answer it unless you want to be a ********. I really hope you're getting enough attention at school or at home because its sad that you just troll and post **** all day on the forums, but doesn't play because you probably can't afford P2P. But whatever man, its whatever.

TH IS MY ONE

u iz mean

I'm probably not going to get any real replies anyway.

TH IS MY ONE

my favorite part

Thanks. Thought of it all myself

TH IS MY ONE