Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Real Talk

Goop

You didn't know we were there?

We were just spamming our EP whilst you were sitting in clan wars.

We asked you to come out and fight several times.

LMFAO.

Rofl? Did you not read my post?

When I said "we didn't know you were there," I meant we thought you left and were no longer around CW. But apparantly, we were under a glitch. We thought everyone left because we couldn't see anybody - let alone see your spams.

Untitled-3-2.gif

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rofl? Did you not read my post?

We were under a glitch. We thought everyone left because we couldn't SEE ANYBODY - let alone see your spams.

Well seeing as you're in the middle of clan wars, of course you can't see on the north side out in the wilderness.

I see a lot of people in that picture, so much for not being able to see anyone.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

My bad, I meant Biased*

Your last few posts have been quiet biased actually.

bias - a particular tendency or inclination, esp. one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of a question; prejudice.

Of my course my posts are going to be biased for the clan that I'm joining? Besides the part that they're facts.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Well seeing as you're in the middle of clan wars, of course you can't see on the north side out in the wilderness.

I see a lot of people in that picture, so much for not being able to see anyone.

-.-

Look at my second picture - do you see anybody? Every large group of people (MM) was invisible to us on the screen and mini map. We were glitched - didn't I just say that?

edit: First picture*

Untitled-3-2.gif

-.-

Look at my second picture - do you see anybody? Every large group of people (MM) was invisible to us on the screen and mini map. We were glitched - didn't I just say that?

YOU WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF CLAN WARS

WE WERE ON THE NORTH SIDE IN WILDERNESS

YOU CAN'T SEE THE ******* MINI MAP IN THE PICTURE

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

You sir are an idiot

How?

He is telling me to look at a mini map that is non-existent in the picture.

I now see he edited it and said first picture.

Both clans were falled in, therefore that is 2-3 dots taken up max by both.

That looks like about 4-6 squares taken up by people in that picture...

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

YOU WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF CLAN WARS

WE WERE ON THE NORTH SIDE IN WILDERNESS

YOU CAN'T SEE THE ******* MINI MAP IN THE PICTURE

My god... how can you not understand that we were glitched? Look at the first ******* picture again. Do you see MM? No, they were invisible on the screen AND the minimap. It doesn't matter if we were in clan wars or right next you... MM was INVISIBLE to us the ENTIRE TIME. Therefore, we thought you left and was never aware you were still here.

Untitled-3-2.gif

How?

He is telling me to look at a mini map that is non-existent in the picture.

I now see he edited it and said first picture.

Both clans were falled in, therefore that is 2-3 dots taken up max by both.

That looks like about 4-6 squares taken up by people in that picture...

idk im just posting cause im bored

Haterz gonna hate

there was an epic map glitch once we walked out of clan wars, we were attacked (and for some reason some MM idiot even fire blasted us), and we couldn't even see anyone and there were no dots on our minimap.

The same thing happened when foe apparantley cleared us, despite MM, E and Mains attacking people during the fight.

100124080240.png

^ proof of map glitch vs FOE

100124080227.png

^That is as EOP and E push MM north. The white dots northwest are FOE, the white dots northeast are the remaining MM and a mains clan. I fail to see how a cluster **** where yes, we did lose most of our opts, you can claim a win despite there being at least two other clans attacking us. In the fight we beat you at south of dwarves, the numbers did look very even, and in the clan chat we were amazed that we managed to win losing so few people.

Thanks for the fights though, especially the cluster ***** which were great fun.

CLOBBERED

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

there was an epic map glitch once we walked out of clan wars, we were attacked (and for some reason some MM idiot even fire blasted us), and we couldn't even see anyone and there were no dots on our minimap.

The same thing happened when foe apparantley cleared us, despite MM, E and Mains attacking people during the fight.

100124080240.png

^ proof of map glitch vs FOE

100124080227.png

^That is as EOP and E push MM north. The white dots northwest are FOE, the white dots northeast are the remaining MM and a mains clan. I fail to see how a cluster **** where yes, we did lose most of our opts, you can claim a win despite there being at least two other clans attacking us. In the fight we beat you at south of dwarves, the numbers did look very even, and in the clan chat we were amazed that we managed to win losing so few people.

Thanks for the fights though, especially the cluster ***** which were great fun.

CLOBBERED

It was E + EOP at the fight at lava gap sir.

When MM had its regroup going north to get back there they cleared everyone on the way, then helped the rest of the MM and FOE to clear the rest of EOP and E.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

It was E + EOP at the fight at lava gap sir.

When MM had its regroup going north to get back there they cleared everyone on the way, then helped the rest of the MM and FOE to clear the rest of EOP and E.

The point i am making is that foe did not clear eop once today. This is the instance they are reffering to as their win over us, when it is obviously foe + mm + perhaps that main clan that was around, not just foe.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Good job, but we had a max of 65ish all trip not 75.

LMFAO... Foe makes up so much ******** numbers i swear... You guys had 70+ scouted... Around 75 i'd say.... And we BEARLY reached the 85 peak point today and that was AFTER we fought you guys...

Last week you guys said we had 85+ vs. your 73. Mad ********... U guys had 73 we had about 77ish, gratz on winning outnumbered. Next fight it was 70 EOP vs. your 73 FOE, we won OUTNUMBERED. And the 3rd fight i guess " The almighty level 13 portal lovers" Crashed.

All ima say at the end is, gf FOE. Yall a very good clan, i got mad respect for you guys. Gj today at the cluster, keep it up yaallll! :)

And to MM today, goodfight against you guys at Hills... When do you ever see EOP rushing MM haha, like never & Today we did i guess, It was fun.. :biggrin:

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image