Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Better late then never, FOE Sunday PK trip action

Pur3strgod

75ed.png

Final Ownage Elite started off the day with a decent pull of 80 people. All weekend FOE forums were down but that didn't stop us from coming out and doing what we do best. We had a pretty action packed day, having a couple clean and respectful fights with the Mayhem Makers, and a couple intense run-ins with The Last Pures, unfortunately both of those fights were crashed by mains. We also had a few short encounters with Iron Legion and EOP. All in all it was a fun day.

Video of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIQPJfFmP_k

33ojkoy.png

4q1yt2.png

We heard MM was at hills, so we spread and charged. We split into 2 groups, one group headed south and worked on the sperm hill while the other worked the northern hills. At first we were outnumbered at the sperm hill but gained people and took control... the northern hill fell shortly after. MM tried to get a return group coming north out of clan wars, but it was met by out barrages and cleared into clan wars. To our surprise Iron Legion then ran in from west, but did nothing more than provided us with some delicious loot.

Foe Starting - 78

MM Starting - 75ish

Foe Ending - 45

100124153523.png

100124152535.png

100124152709.png

100124152843.png

100124152711.png

100124152855.jpg

100124153043.jpg

100124153059.jpg

4q1yt2.png

Fight #2 happened near corp/dwarves area. We rushed in catching MM off guard, they scattered north towards dwarves. The remaining MM tried to regroup and run up the hill near gap only to be met by 9001 terrorbirds and Rot. Foe regrouped at Ne BH stairs while RoT stormed down through dwarves, but it was safe to say Foe probably would have won that fight.

Foe Starting - 75

MM starting - 65-70

Foe Enging - N/a lot up bh stairs from rot rushing

100124155043.png

100124155102.png

ironicstats205058.png

33ojkoy.png

5cjfo4.png

Foe charged tlp who were west near corp, we started to push them past corp but before we could take full control mains crashed and it was abandonded.

Foe Starting - 73

Tlp Starting - 70

Foe Ending - 45 up bh stairs

Tlp Ending - N/a

100124161300.png

100124161323.png

5cjfo4.png

The 2nd fight also took place up at dwarves/corp area. Foe defended at dwarves while Tlp charged from west. Tlp tried to wrap around from south while Foe wrapped around the north, then we pretty much switched positions with Tlp having a reasonable group far east fighting a small number of Foe while a larger group of Foe lurked west clearing up the Tlp around corp. Tlp's eastern group came west and we started off again, but Foe clearly had the upper hand(vid). Once again mains crashed from North, a lot of Tlp died and some Foe but we had a regroup of 40+ at bh stairs and we went through crater to find a couple Tlp at bh bank where we cleared them.

Foe Starting - 68

Tlp Starting - 75

Foe Ending - 40ish at Bh

Tlp Ending - N/a

100124165720.png

100124165833.png

100124165947.png

100124170131.png

100124155729.png

ironicstats220013.png

100124170731.png

Near the end of the trip we briefly ran into EOP at Fog. Was a quick little barrage fest sending EOP inside.

Thanks for the fun fights MM + TLP. Hope to see you guys next week.

foetube.png

pur3strgod.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how was safe zone EOP? Or didn't you have a trip...:(?

Why flame even after you have a good trip, I can understand if we crashed, or if you lost, but really there was no need for that comment, just cause we have beaten you in F2P doesn't mean you should hold a grudge and flame out of nowhere the next day just because you were ****** off the day before, it's obvious that EOP has never taken P2P seriously, and perhaps never will (who knows)....but we would be no match for FOE in P2P anyways, everybody knows that, including yourself I hope, so next time refrain from flaming, thats why clans pk trip topics turns into a giant flame-war. To answer your question though we did have a trip, which is obvious seeing as you guys ran into us, so I don't know what your trying to prove there, but our 40 vs your 75-80 isn't even worth fighting.

On-Topic: Grats FOE, looks like you guys had an awsome day with lots of action, looks like a fun trip overall with lots of fights and thats what matters, it's a shame RoT had to crash though, but eh, it's somewhat hard to get clean fights nowadays, especially with limited BH/PvP worlds. Good job boys, keep it up. :cool:

thekingu.png

Dont mind sam 0ld... hes 12

It's cool I was never really bothered by it, the only time I post to dumb **** like that is when im extremely bored, like I am now, in fact I kinda wish I was at work lol, never realized how boring weekdays are until just now. :blush:

thekingu.png

fight #2 with MM was lolz, im pretty sure we had no clue you were rushing from the south but luckily we spread pretty quickly... although we were regrouping piper since TLP were crashing (what a surprise), and then we got bumfucked by over 9000 ROT

http://tinypic.com/r/atq1vt/6

I Loled when I saw a **** load of white dots charging us from gap.

As first, I thought Mm had got a huge returning group, but it turned out Mm was running from Rot and I got caught in a barrage pile by mine own members.

FML.

Anyways, was a nice fight from Mm and Tlp, hope we can have some more action next week.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012