Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Better late then never, FOE Sunday PK trip action

Pur3strgod

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great job foe

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Gf FOE, sad that TLP kept crashing us...

Why is MM crying about getting crashed? I certainly recall a large group of pink hats crashing a planned run-in between Dv and E?

On the subject, good weekend Foe, keep it up.

Great job FOE, I have always been impressed by how every member you bring is in the top p2p gear, well except for the guy in the iron kite shield.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

nice job, wierd how you pull more on sundays than saturdays. most clans tend to pull more on saturdays

a lot of foe play irl, so saturday's is prime time irl.

sunday night is foe the bed ready for school 2morro

#TEAM-WALLI

Nice to see true older p2p clans are still having a blast in p2p while many others are afraid to come out.

Gfs and respect MM and TLP

nice job, wierd how you pull more on sundays than saturdays. most clans tend to pull more on saturdays

Quiet a bit higher age average in FOE compared to most other pure clans, if not all.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Gj Foe, but the reason why we bailed was because we saw a clan crashing and thought it was Tlp/E, you would have prlly still have won but the fight would have been much closer.

fight #2 with MM was lolz, im pretty sure we had no clue you were rushing from the south but luckily we spread pretty quickly... although we were regrouping piper since TLP were crashing (what a surprise), and then we got bumfucked by over 9000 ROT

http://tinypic.com/r/atq1vt/6

GJ Foe, I won't troll you cos you guys are clearly #1 p2p.

It was lulz when u rushed as in p2p single though, we only JUST logged in.

nuf said