Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP vs IR - 30 min P2P Prep

Goop

why not say their old nick changes? they should still be on ml with old nicks?

no wonder goop wouldnt give me cc pics lol, ive already had some ex eop kid tell me he lets ppl invite their friends

gj anyway, hope to see you on sunday in pvp

wow this idiot still talking about the cc pics lmfao, our cc was closed the whole time during saturday trip and only eop and apps were allowed at events... and dont worry about our cc buddy, you got a slumping clan to worry about

on topic: thanks for the fight IR

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(CLAN): o_g_reaper_o is in 1 clan: W65 legendz

[ CLAN ]: V Hazelnut V is in 2 clans. | Clans: Veneratio Ending List, Ravage

[ CLAN ]: Burnt R E D is in clan: Nonpersons

[ CLAN ]: Hai Teddy was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Elit3 Bs3r is in 3 clans. | Clans: The Golden Gods, SLY, Enterprise Merchants Clan

V Hazlenut V = Str Oger Str = EOP

Hai Teddy = Teddypking = EOP

Elit3 Bser = EOP APP

O G Reaper O = Retired/Inactive EOP

Burnt = EOP

Soz.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Lmao at the people trolling this thread, get a life guys, nobody cares about your ******** flames, it's getting quite old actually. Stop worrying about our clan and it's success and ******* mind your own business.

Gf IR, looked fun, glad we got to advance in our P2P game and get some practice in, practice + fun is what it's all about and don't let these other retards make you think any different.

Thanks boys.

thekingu.png

Lmao at the people trolling this thread, get a life guys, nobody cares about your ******** flames, it's getting quite old actually. Stop worrying about our clan and it's success and ******* mind your own business.

Gf IR, looked fun, glad we got to advance in our P2P game and get some practice in, practice + fun is what it's all about and don't let these other retards make you think any different.

Thanks boys.

I'd be perfectly fine with everything but your members had to get cocky and flame us even after they won.

110210183405.png

Lol.. everyone trying to be a "troll" is getting old really fast.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

get out of your moms basement. :P

I'd take you serious if this wasn't the internet. However, it is, and your trolls are getting worst every time. All you do is bait on PW all day, one day you will be banned, thats all....nothing lasts forever, so keep doing it while you can I suppose.

Thanks for a free post count on my behalf aswell.

thekingu.png

I'd be perfectly fine with everything but your members had to get cocky and flame us even after they won.

You realize that is typical of IR behavior. IR flames everytime they do anything w/ another clan. Once IR takes off the pampers, mans up, and takes a loss, then you can talk all the **** about other clans flaming.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

You realize that is typical of IR behavior. IR flames everytime they do anything w/ another clan. Once IR takes off the pampers, mans up, and takes a loss, then you can talk all the **** about other clans flaming.

Actually you can ask WWP or EX, I just leave now when idiot kids flame us. You just generalize one person's actions over the internet and transfer it on to the entire clan, next time talk to me when your balls drop. Obviously we can take a loss, so I guess our pampers are off, nobody's making up excuses here.

110210183405.png

Actually you can ask WWP or EX, I just leave now when idiot kids flame us. You just generalize one person's actions over the internet and transfer it on to the entire clan, next time talk to me when your balls drop. Obviously we can take a loss, so I guess our pampers are off, nobody's making up excuses here.

You, Zo, Tal, Titans...All leaders who flame 24/7 on PW, IRC, and ingame.

Not to mention the numerous pings you send to people everyday.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

You, Zo, Tal, Titans...All leaders who flame 24/7 on PW, IRC, and ingame.

Not to mention the numerous pings you send to people everyday.

lolproof

u dont actually think i flame on pw? lfmasijkl0lmnhbg

zo retired

tal is too jewish to flame people

titans just got back into ir like a week ago

U GAY DAWG?

110210183405.png

lolproof

u dont actually think i flame on pw? lfmasijkl0lmnhbg

zo retired

tal is too jewish to flame people

titans just got back into ir like a week ago

U GAY DAWG?

u mad sis

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Did you just read what you said. You are such a hypocrite

maulerpixil1-1.gif

I'd take you serious if this wasn't the internet. However, it is, and your trolls are getting worst every time. All you do is bait on PW all day, one day you will be banned, thats all....nothing lasts forever, so keep doing it while you can I suppose.

Thanks for a free post count on my behalf aswell.

you're right, "nothing lasts forever" just like Eop doing good for a few weeks wont last forever, get ready for the big ol slump by summer time!

2j5ctom.jpg

you're right, "nothing lasts forever" just like Eop doing good for a few weeks wont last forever, get ready for the big ol slump by summer time!

Thanks for all the decent comments and replys.

As for you, people have been predicting our slump for the past 3 months, and it has yet to even decrease, we have loads of people in high school, college and university so if anything when the summer comes we will be even more active. Ya'll run out of flames and excuses so you result to flaming and baiting for no reason. Grow up.

Im out. :cool:

thekingu.png