Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Friday vs DP

Cake

shut up AK'z :P

And gj Fatality.. I hope you guyz will get back on ur feet.. I mean I wanna see the old Fatality again .. The fatality that dominated everything .. The fatality that said WE WILL BE BACK IN 2010...

Gl rebuilding!

You see, the thing is I don't think there can be a Fatality like that again. Not because were not good enough, but because the way pure fights go anymore is nothing like it was when we were unstoppable. And it also depends what Era your refering to. But we have always worked to try and accomplish that, we came close but came out short in 2009. I wouldn't say were rebuilding, were actually pretty strong right now, pulling in our 60's to Saturday trips and all pretty consistently. We just want to work on our P2P, were amazing at it, numbers provided.

-

Good job today guys, respect Dp for the fights. Hopefully we have some good ones tomorrow without crashing by other clans. :)

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

GJ FI!

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

how do u lose the 3rd round

2 dp

i mean ok if its mm

but its dp

dp

My Hero, Anyways nice job FI even tho out numbered

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png