Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures- Undefeated Saturday

Loz

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CP had no clue fi was logging in. DP were in the world but when they heard CP was there they quickly logged, so we were walking around and found fi logging in at north and took the chance to get them

You are more dumb then i thought, when we said you ran away from us, it meant U S not from Tlp or Fi or whoever you fought, next time when you want to post something of you defeating us, post it when we have our opts, and not our 6 ppl.

i dont remember running from you, i remember you crashing DP v TLP though..

soz if i just double posted btw

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

You are more dumb then i thought, when we said you ran away from us, it meant U S not from Tlp or Fi or whoever you fought, next time when you want to post something of you defeating us, post it when we have our opts, and not our 6 ppl.

The last part was a joke, stop getting so worked up.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

you never cleared out cp, and your not undefeated for two weeks you ran from us 4 weeks in a row your guys are really pathetic, we try to be the better clan and have some type of respect for you but you just keep digging deeper into the dtich that your already in, we try to show you that we can be a bigger clan and respect you but raza, and sean seem to be teaching you lie's. If you really think that you are better then us then stop hidding at fog, or at hill's tree's and even 1 v 1 your running like coward's and then flaming us on pure-warefare if you truly think your better then corrupt pures then show your face's on satuday.

Yes bro your the better clan. I mean after all you try to put spies in DP but fail all the time how u get our loc everytime on log in amirite?

3310uww.jpg

alqjvp.png

Yes bro your the better clan. I mean after all you try to put spies in DP but fail all the time how u get our loc everytime on log in amirite?

3310uww.jpg

Thats the invites in the cource of the past 2months dip ****

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

your sitting here on pure-warefare claming like your better then us look at what sean posted and tell me what you would think

Damn man do i have to say it 10 ******* MILLION times, our topic said THE REMENENTS OF CP

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

that exactly its like ir when they claimed they were better then e yet they never showed there face outside of homeworld.

CP had no clue fi was logging in. DP were in the world but when they heard CP was there they quickly logged, so we were walking around and found fi logging in at north and took the chance to get them

lol sure thats the invites for past 2 months l0l that probley this week invites

i am the darkness and everybody and everything will and shall fear me

that exactly its like ir when they claimed they were better then e yet they never showed there face outside of homeworld.

lol sure thats the invites for past 2 months l0l that probley this week invites

i am the darkness and everybody and everything will and shall fear me

3310uww.jpg

look at the date on the inivte list we havented had invites for 3 weeks and those who were invites some of them ended up join cp your making your sellf look like an idoit