Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Epidemic

Goop

i don't see your point. You got mad over something jibs said on the internet, and now you are mad about us owning you on the internet?

i hurd you tried to crash and got cleared at altar.

then tried to rush e+eop after we had ended at bhb, and we all logged back in and cleared you :blush:

My point is that E council feed their members bull **** and judging by your last three sentences you didn't understand my point. :down:

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ì tought Foe's butbuddy were HF, always have been right? 1 pure devil eh?

So mm says we called HF, why didnt we call last week HF? and the week b4 and so on...?

And who got owned badly last week and calls a main clan now 'HF' ... 'foe'

No excuses Mm+Foe, you guys go crazy for a game, you got ownd. end of story

The 1PD in HF isnt justin so stfu

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

im getting tired of repeating myself. Same clans different trolls.

ima go do something else. I appreciate the free bumps MM + FOE, our topic having 100 more posts then yours shows ours to be the more legit one.

thanks, <3

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Epidemic and eop talking all this **** all week how they going to team to make MM trip misreable And Yet get raped and cry about MM and FOE using a simple strategy(Using the same capes), JD who talked so much **** about MM is now actually applying? Hypocritical clans is hypocritical.

Hey calm down, its only a game.

Epidemic and eop talking all this **** all week how they going to team to make MM trip misreable And Yet get raped and cry about MM and FOE using a simple strategy(Using the same capes), JD who talked so much **** about MM is now actually applying? Hypocritical clans is hypocritical.

Link me to "talking ****" about MM. :cool:

35i2n1u.png

so you win once and make a topic? :S despiration to impress people

the second fight we had by drawfs wasnt crashed so i dont see why you are trying to use HF as an excuse, and while you all left for safe worlds mm and Foe cleared HF

very cute tho, o and all your opts are wrong i dont think we peaked 180 people at all :S

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

the second fight we had by drawfs wasnt crashed so i dont see why you are trying to use HF as an excuse, and while you all left for safe worlds mm and Foe cleared HF

very cute tho, o and all your opts are wrong i dont think we peaked 180 people at all :S

the third fight in chaos altar wasnt crashed so i dont see why you are trying to use CP as an excuse, and while you all left for safe worlds eop and e cleared CP

very cute tho, o and all your opts are wrong i dont think we peaked 190 people at all :S

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Desperate when you have to post 1 win when got shafted men up.

Outclassed again GG kids.

Outclassed again? The last time you outclassed us was over a month ago teehee :blush:

EOP + E NUMBA 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 COZ WE SO BAD ORGANIZATION ANDD WEEEEEEEEE R LEVAL 60 IN MITHREL ARMUR YA HUR? LEVAL 60 IN MTIHREL KEN NEVA B3A4T TALMIGHTTY LIKE OF FOE AND MM THEY SO KULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

umadbro.jpg