Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Epidemic

Goop

QUOTE (Jonty @ Jan 31 2010, 10:00 AM) *

1) MM lied about HF being called by us, as we all knew already.

2) Their intro's do not meet their requirements, thus should not even be on their trips.

3) They bring people with 26 defence, which is apparantley ABOVE what MM would ever consider accepting.

4) MM and FOE were teaming far before EOP + E were.

5) You have used mains to gain tactical advantages in wars.

_______

1) HF confirmed they were called by EOP to ac Kinda your problem =/

2) Considering Half your leaders are 30 def...

3) ^

4) Pretty sure it was EOP+E who started this teaming frenzy..

5) Yea really tactical of Foe+MM by letting Eop's ac kill them

Cool points bro

I believe you are mad, sir.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jonty @ Jan 31 2010, 10:00 AM) *

1) MM lied about HF being called by us, as we all knew already.

2) Their intro's do not meet their requirements, thus should not even be on their trips.

3) They bring people with 26 defence, which is apparantley ABOVE what MM would ever consider accepting.

4) MM and FOE were teaming far before EOP + E were.

5) You have used mains to gain tactical advantages in wars.

_______

1) HF confirmed they were called by EOP to ac Kinda your problem =/

2) Considering Half your leaders are 30 def...

3) ^

4) Pretty sure it was EOP+E who started this teaming frenzy..

5) Yea really tactical of Foe+MM by letting Eop's ac kill them

Cool points bro

l2quote "bro"

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

You guys still mad?

Btw we cleared EOP+CP+w/e clan in 30 seconds.

Welcome to p2p kids.

What are you trying to prove? That you are better than us in P2P? If you are, this is the wrong topic to post. Please calm yourself down, don't get too excited over the pixels you got today.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Looked like fun, I was only there for one fight, got home a bit late from work. I dunno why MM and FOE get so mad over some ********, it's getting old really. It is quite clear that you guys take this game more serious than us and if you take pride in that, then go for it. Im not as stupid as ya'll so im'a just say good fight, and hopefully there can be some 1v1 fights next weekend with no drama and flaming of any kind, it's getting annoying.

Gf FOE, MM, HF, and Guests. :smile:

thekingu.png

First fight that we had, MM wasn't in single, cmon now sandra, stop embarrassing yourself.

scapew.png

the dots close to single were dragging multiple people into the pink circles, the blue dot represents where the gfight is located, the green is where single is. The red part on the bigger map is multi. We dragged multiple E + Eop members, look in the white dotted area, you'll see 4-5 blues.

i love how E and Eop try to act cool by saying "MM and Foe take this so serious.. blah blah blah" you nerds are ******* annoying. talk to me in 3 months when eop are in a slump lulz..

lulz

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

I dunno why MM and FOE get so mad over some ********, it's getting old really. It is quite clear that you guys take this game more serious than us and if you take pride in that, then go for it. Im not as stupid as ya'll so im'a just say good fight, and hopefully there can be some 1v1 fights next weekend with no drama and flaming of any kind, it's getting annoying.

Don't be your old hypocrite self again, please, it's annoying :S

Flame is basically posted in original post itself.

EOP+E started teaming first.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

This entire topic is the summary of how pathetic the pure clan world has become.

Going to have to agree, so much ******** all over this topic

E/EOP Members claiming we teamed first?

epidemic1.png

After that + other posts, MM + FOE made plans to have same cape in invent in case of E+EOP hitting one of us like they said they would.

We were hoping to get some 1v1 fights but learned that mm and foe were ALREADY starting to team up wearing gold capes.

Little did we know they would call HF right at the end when we started picking them off.

:S Tsk Tsk, If you read this topic you will see there are Irc pictures of HF leaders admitting they thought it was a cluster so they crashed in.

Not going to reply to this topic again because the best reply I'll get is 'U mad bro?'

Hopefully back to 1v1 clean fights next weekend.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

Looked like fun, I was only there for one fight, got home a bit late from work. I dunno why MM and FOE get so mad over some ********, it's getting old really. It is quite clear that you guys take this game more serious than us and if you take pride in that, then go for it. Im not as stupid as ya'll so im'a just say good fight, and hopefully there can be some 1v1 fights next weekend with no drama and flaming of any kind, it's getting annoying.

Gf FOE, MM, HF, and Guests. :smile:

Hey guys im old pk3r and im the super cool laid back clan leader man who contradicts himself all da time sup yo

110210183405.png

Hey guys im old pk3r and im the super cool laid back clan leader man who contradicts himself all da time sup yo

hey guise im ryan and my post count is the size of my *****

gwas ily

34ypu12.png