Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Epidemic

Goop

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, whether or not you admit it on these boards all E\EOP\MM\FOE members that were at todays trip know who dominated.

Good luck in the following weekends though, hopefully you realise E are just using you and you stop teaming with them.

Edit: to the post above me apejrs cousins? and you call me the retard... okay.

Cool story mang, rofl if you couldn't catch the clear sarcasm, then obviously my statement was correct.

How was that clear sarcasm, I don't even know you? Also considering the majority of E I speak to are under the age of 14 I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't being sarcastic and you're just saying that because you were wrong.

Anyway, don't you have anything better to do than sit on pure warfare all day and troll? Perhaps think of a better idea to make MMs trips miserable like E promised considering this weekends plan kind of back fired. :confused:

How was that clear sarcasm, I don't even know you? Also considering the majority of E I speak to are under the age of 14 I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't being sarcastic and you're just saying that because you were wrong.

Anyway, don't you have anything better to do than sit on pure warfare all day and troll? Perhaps think of a better idea to make MMs trips miserable like E promised considering this weekends plan kind of back fired. :confused:

LOL APE JR, I BET THAT TOOK YOU LIKE 5 HOURS TO TYPE, AND ITS FUNNY YOU SAY THAT BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU DO, YOUR REP BECAME SO BAD THAT YOU CHANGED YOUR RSN LOL DERP DERP MM #1ROLF

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Let's get back to the real story eh MM + FOE + HF at clan wars = EOP + E pull back, Oh look we fight at Chaos altar where your lvl 120s can't attack us and you get cleared in 2mins. Now I admit you guys won at chaos dwarves but you had mains attacking us before you rushed as well as your 20+ intros/mains/fgts on mm forums that think they can come to trips. BUT YOU GUYS GOT CLEARED IN 2 MINS AND YOU TALK ABOUT #1.

MM I concur that you leave foe alone next week so we can deal with them abruptly we wanted to 1v1 them today and found out you guys already had 2 capes in invent and had combined to oru dismay.

FOE also can't say **** you run to MM for them to pick up your slacky 70 opts of rubbish so that EOP's 90 opts of non signups wouldn't wreck your ass all night.

NEXT WEEK NO TEAMING.

Did a little more snooping around and added quite a few people to my list.

1. r4in_f4ll is in clan(s): Team Tribulation (URL: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tribulation)

2. drunky_kid was not found in the RSHSC.

3. i0wnu2lumbi was not found in RSHSC clan database.

4. b_ar_ra_ge is in 3 clans: Destructive Pures, Total Corruption Pk Team,

5. Ilovzya is in clan: Calamity ( URL: http://www.CalamityRs.com )

6. e_p_ic_blitz is in 1 clan: Iron Legion (Link: http://www.ironlegionrs.ipbfree.com/)

7. Ed Phantom was not found in the RSHSC.

8. get_pride was not found in the RSHSC.

9. Off My Turd is in 3 clans. | Clans: Confidential, World 21 Legends, Beast Pures

10. Isorrys was not found in the RSHSC.

11. the_foe_pure was not found in the RSHSC.

12. Mm Owned Foe was not found in the RSHSC.

13. Bl33din Br0 was not found in the RSHSC.

14. lip_job" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

15. "foe_tanqsta" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

16. "f_o_e_mr_war" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

17. blitz_p_v_p" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

18. "bmoar" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

19. azn_fue is in 1 clan: Most Valuable Pkers (Link: http://z10.invisionfree.com/RsTeamMVP)

20. nwa_youbleed is in 1 clan: Calamity (Link: http://www.CalamityRs.com)

21. "scrubsaywutt" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

22. lip_job" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

23. k_________m" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

24. xl_bust_xl" was not found in RSHSC clan

25. life_to_dds is in 1 clan: The Unique Pures (Link: http://www.z10.invisionfree.com/TheUniquePures)

26. "pur3ownz725" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

27. "i2w" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

28. "unholy_cheah" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

29. watchme3hit" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

30. 1d3f_pur3_xd" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

31. i2anged_cape is in 1 clan: Brap Unit (Link: http://www.foe-rs.com/forums)

r4indeclined.jpg

mmintrorule.jpg

Note the rule stated.

epicsintro.jpg

mmreqs.jpg

epicblitz.jpg

Doesn't meet reqs, he shouldn't be at trip according to MM's own rules.

mmapp1.jpg

Application posted AFTER trip

mmapp2.jpg

application posted AFTER trip

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

LOL APE JR, I BET THAT TOOK YOU LIKE 5 HOURS TO TYPE, AND ITS FUNNY YOU SAY THAT BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU DO, YOUR REP BECAME SO BAD THAT YOU CHANGED YOUR RSN LOL DERP DERP MM #1ROLF

Okay just to clear it up so next time you flame me you know what you're actually talking about. I played omf g sword (which is why my rsn on my pure-warfare acc is omf g sword) for awhile then sold it to ape (which is why his is also omf g sword) we have nothing to do with each other besides being in the same clan.

Also it's funny how you talk about rep considering you're known for being a spastic.

FOE pulls 70

MM pulls 90+

EOP pulls 90+

E pulls 80+

Why go after FOE? Scared of MM? l[]l

Anyways, we all know FOE/MM won 2 vs 1 today. Pretty cool story though

"omg why go after foe we be scared to fight" is the feeling I get from your post Man up or foe should stop talking **** claiming they #1 or some **** truth is walli and connor have run foe into the ground and dave would be ashamed. We're here to defeat clans idgaf what your excuse is don't cry when we come after you.

[caps mode awn]WE WANT TO FINISH YOUR CLAN STOP HIDING BEHIND MM AND GET SOME BALLS FOR NEXT WEEK OR DON'T BOTHER STEP IN WILD[/caps mode awf]

Your clearly in a hell of a slump pulling 70 to f2p with a 111 ml + juniors stop trying to wait it out I promise it'll be less painful if you don't hide next week.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Okay just to clear it up so next time you flame me you know what you're actually talking about. I played omf g sword (which is why my rsn on my pure-warfare acc is omf g sword) for awhile then sold it to ape (which is why his is also omf g sword) we have nothing to do with each other besides being in the same clan.

Also it's funny how you talk about rep considering you're known for being a spastic.

Lol, I'm known in MM for being spastic but i do it on purpose torwards your clan/Foe because you guys get mad at the slightest loss.

So obviously i'm just having fun with it, you can ask any EOP member how i acted torward them lololoolol.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

"omg why go after foe we be scared to fight" is the feeling I get from your post Man up or foe should stop talking **** claiming they #1 or some **** truth is walli and connor have run foe into the ground and dave would be ashamed. We're here to defeat clans idgaf what your excuse is don't cry when we come after you.

[caps mode awn]WE WANT TO FINISH YOUR CLAN STOP HIDING BEHIND MM AND GET SOME BALLS FOR NEXT WEEK OR DON'T BOTHER STEP IN WILD[/caps mode awf]

Your clearly in a hell of a slump pulling 70 to f2p with a 111 ml + juniors stop trying to wait it out I promise it'll be less painful if you don't hide next week.

Maybe if you declined Es offer to team you would've got another 1v1 with FOE? Why are you acting like MM and FOE are the ones that teamed first?

Are you dumb? E have been talking about teaming with EOP since last weekend, to make MMs trip as miserable as possible. After that MM talked to FOE about it and agreed if they saw any signs that EOP and E were going to team, they'd all get the same color capes and team too.

Mm shouldnt have crashed foe vs e then... like 2-3 weeks ago

34ypu12.png