Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elite's Undefeated Sunday

True Whip

what's the molecule in your avatar?

That's Lamotrigine my dear boy

You had the chance to reapply, but you got selfish and wanted to "get back" at FOE. You ruined your reputation. Don't know if it was the bipolar or that you're an idiot, but once you took me off that friendslist, I've hated you. Hope to kill you some other time.

It was me being stupid tbfh. I regret it, obviously can't change **** though. Gives me time to finish off 99 fishing I guess. Chances of you killing me are low though, I wont be pking anytime soon due to the fact that every pure clan pretttttty much hates me. Btw who are you? I don't know who OBR is

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Lamotrigine my dear boy

It was me being stupid tbfh. I regret it, obviously can't change **** though. Gives me time to finish off 99 fishing I guess. Chances of you killing me are low though, I wont be pking anytime soon due to the fact that every pure clan pretttttty much hates me. Btw who are you? I don't know who OBR is

I am anyone and everyone Devin Bruno and I will find you. I assisted your kill at the TLP fight at cwars.

I am anyone and everyone Devin Bruno and I will find you. I assisted your kill at the TLP fight at cwars.

0wn by r4nge gf@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2 :banana: :banana: :banana:

obr makes sense now. I still love you 0wn :< tbfh I still love everyone in foe, cept for cj. CJ CAN SMD! kidding. I love cj too

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

Well deserved. GJ guys. Won this fair and square. Might I add TLP had a 45 deffer(ripendisease) and returning got to the point of not even welfaring but simply using steel picks? I can't say I'm proud to be a TLP app atm.

SLURP SLURP, someone is trying to get back into Foe lol.

titanj.png

SLURP SLURP, someone is trying to get back into Foe lol.
remember this walli? when foe attacked us as we logged in single? how did that feel getting specced out?

1zo911u.jpg

(17:12:06) -[DD]RuneScript- *** [ RIPENDISEASE ]: Overall 1,698 | Bounty 727 | Bounty-Rogue 1,925 | Fog 596 | Att 90 | Str 99 | HP 98 | Range 99 | Pray 95 | Magic 96 | Cooking 80 | Fletch 69 | Fishing 70 | Firemaking 70 | Crafting 61 | Smithing 65 | Mining 65 | Herblore 49 | Agility 62 | Thieving 66 | Slayer 80 | Farming 46 | Runecraft 54

30 def = 105.175 cb

45 def = 108.925 cb

tlp main

Haterz gonna hate

Gf TLP.

No need to flame TLP all you need to say is see your next weekend.

We will be waiting for you TLP.

Is this you and other retreating foe at bh while tlp is still at clan wars?

I'm guessing you ended after you lost to us :confused:

mrwar.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Is this you and other retreating foe at bh while tlp is still at clan wars?

I'm guessing you ended after you lost to us :confused:

mrwar.png

we left cause we cleared most of u guys, maybe 5 left runining in and out, welfaring, mains, we decided its not worth the time to waste and left with like 50 ppl to bh idiot.

Haterz gonna hate

we left cause we cleared most of u guys, maybe 5 left runining in and out, welfaring, mains, we decided its not worth the time to waste and left with like 50 ppl to bh idiot.

Cleared us out, eh? Here's another picture taken about 20 seconds after the one that i previously posted. I was taking pictures of ending opts as directed by my leaders and these are the hard facts, think what you want.

foe3.png

Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome to pure warfare, i'll probably be here a while :happy:

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png