Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Real story. Or the Polygraph test, or something involving truth and lies

.Bowdown

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job TLP

TH IS MY ONE

you're ******* retarded

l0l ur the kid i owned. l2risk plz.

Also ily dave <3

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Seems like guys got pushed back in the of the fights, I knew MM came in late in the first fight, Bit of a shame really, However, I think most of you guys had already retreated to single so, not a big issue, If ya got a vid/pics on the battleground then ya'no.

Wouldnt have a go at MM tho, They were probably hunting you guys too, Some clans dont like planned run ins, Personally i dont, but we still do them or people run all day unless they can bank for mystic, zuriels etc.

Moving on the 2nd Fight? Or 3rd, I dont know what you want to refer it, We ended up destroying you guys at dwarfes, then East of Ruins, then you camped outside of clanwars for along time, While you guys returned cleaning your banks, until we finally decided to call it a day, For we had been out an hour before you guys and had some fun fights with MM ourselves :D

I dont really know what else to say, But im pleased you guys had fun returning and returning and hugging clanwars, showed some real passion. Looking forward to more fights in P2P more competition is good competition.

Dont Question why my clan doesnt stick around tho when you guys are hugging clanwars in this ****:

5bdeb.png

100131174039.png

picture11o.png

picture8h.png

100131143424.png

5bdb9.png

Take Care x

thats embarrassing tlp, p2p heavyweight my arse

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

Seems like guys got pushed back in the of the fights, I knew MM came in late in the first fight, Bit of a shame really, However, I think most of you guys had already retreated to single so, not a big issue, If ya got a vid/pics on the battleground then ya'no.

Wouldnt have a go at MM tho, They were probably hunting you guys too, Some clans dont like planned run ins, Personally i dont, but we still do them or people run all day unless they can bank for mystic, zuriels etc.

Moving on the 2nd Fight? Or 3rd, I dont know what you want to refer it, We ended up destroying you guys at dwarfes, then East of Ruins, then you camped outside of clanwars for along time, While you guys returned cleaning your banks, until we finally decided to call it a day, For we had been out an hour before you guys and had some fun fights with MM ourselves :D

I dont really know what else to say, But im pleased you guys had fun returning and returning and hugging clanwars, showed some real passion. Looking forward to more fights in P2P more competition is good competition.

Dont Question why my clan doesnt stick around tho when you guys are hugging clanwars in this ****:

5bdeb.png

100131174039.png

picture11o.png

picture8h.png

100131143424.png

5bdb9.png

Take Care x

Rofl..

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

remember this walli? when foe attacked us as we logged in single? how did that feel getting specced out?

1zo911u.jpg

(17:12:06) -[DD]RuneScript- *** [ RIPENDISEASE ]: Overall 1,698 | Bounty 727 | Bounty-Rogue 1,925 | Fog 596 | Att 90 | Str 99 | HP 98 | Range 99 | Pray 95 | Magic 96 | Cooking 80 | Fletch 69 | Fishing 70 | Firemaking 70 | Crafting 61 | Smithing 65 | Mining 65 | Herblore 49 | Agility 62 | Thieving 66 | Slayer 80 | Farming 46 | Runecraft 54

30 def = 105.175 cb

45 def = 108.925 cb

tlp main

Haterz gonna hate

(17:12:06) -[DD]RuneScript- *** [ RIPENDISEASE ]: Overall 1,698 | Bounty 727 | Bounty-Rogue 1,925 | Fog 596 | Att 90 | Str 99 | HP 98 | Range 99 | Pray 95 | Magic 96 | Cooking 80 | Fletch 69 | Fishing 70 | Firemaking 70 | Crafting 61 | Smithing 65 | Mining 65 | Herblore 49 | Agility 62 | Thieving 66 | Slayer 80 | Farming 46 | Runecraft 54

30 def = 105.175 cb

45 def = 108.925 cb

tlp main

Seriously, what's the difference between this guy and an average member of tlp? I think they have a higher def lvl than epidemic ffs.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Honestly this topic is a ******* joke. In the first fight, no mm member attacked any foe or tlp member, i was fighting right at the bottom of the steps, and i saw mm start to run down, than called back up the steps by the leaders because they saw the fight going on, tlp got wrecked by foe fair and square.

As for the second fight, this really made me lol. We push you down from dwarves to clan wars in a matter of 2-3 minutes, and then we abuse you safe zone hugging welfarers for the next half hour, and you claim a win? HAHAHAH. I myself got a good 5 kills from tlp, and didn't lose a single ep point on any one of them. Btw, when we left clan wars, there wasnt a single tlp standing in or out of clan wars, the battlefield was cleared apart from a few mains (Hell, i guess they couldve been tlp, idk), so we left. Tlp, did your so called winning team ever actually leave clan wars with that fallin, or did you just mass up those 30 or so people inside clan wars, take a pic, and claim win? W/e tho, the people who were actually there knows what happened, tlp knows who won and what they will have to face next week.

2rfrpe8.png

Proud Council of Final Ownage Elite

[60 Attack][99 Strength][1 Defense][95 Ranged][94 Magic][44 Prayer][89 Hitpoints]

Honestly this topic is a ******* joke. In the first fight, no mm member attacked any foe or tlp member, i was fighting right at the bottom of the steps, and i saw mm start to run down, than called back up the steps by the leaders because they saw the fight going on, tlp got wrecked by foe fair and square.

As for the second fight, this really made me lol. We push you down from dwarves to clan wars in a matter of 2-3 minutes, and then we abuse you safe zone hugging welfarers for the next half hour, and you claim a win? HAHAHAH. I myself got a good 5 kills from tlp, and didn't lose a single ep point on any one of them. Btw, when we left clan wars, there wasnt a single tlp standing in or out of clan wars, the battlefield was cleared apart from a few mains (Hell, i guess they couldve been tlp, idk), so we left. Tlp, did your so called winning team ever actually leave clan wars with that fallin, or did you just mass up those 30 or so people inside clan wars, take a pic, and claim win? W/e tho, the people who were actually there knows what happened, tlp knows who won and what they will have to face next week.

rofl loser!

Arp-1.png

FOE and MM are so lame... :down: Sorry that I have to say that but you guys just can't lose, it was first every saturday that you guys posted the forums full of lies and excuses and now also on sundays.

I know that it can be hard if you are on the top for a long time but learn to take a lose please and respect your opponent.

www.eop-rs.com-1265856176-U80.png

- EoP Member since 16 January 2010 -

5bdeb.png

100131174039.png

picture11o.png

picture8h.png

100131143424.png

5bdb9.png

Take Care x

QFT

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

FOE and MM are so lame... :down: Sorry that I have to say that but you guys just can't lose, it was first every saturday that you guys posted the forums full of lies and excuses and now also on sundays.

I know that it can be hard if you are on the top for a long time but learn to take a lose please and respect your opponent.

QFTFTWLMAO

dukes.png

Says the clan that doesn't P2P and claims to be #3.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg