Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Since half the topics on this section are closed

`Rage

What do you think might be the future of pure clans in a year or 2 from now?

All I've been seeing lately is the massive pulls of 80+ for the top 5 clans while the "rest" which might consist of just 3-4 clans pull 50 or less(which to me still would be a damn decent pull a year ago)

What caused this imbalance?

To me, I think it's been all about leadership and how much they're willing to do everything they can effort wise to just have a large member base without having any other clan telling them what is right or wrong to do

And to the clans who haven't been doing "what works now" in the past few months have either closed or just declined really bad because that's how things are done now from what I've understood

So why do you think things are like they are now instead of the 10-12 competitive clans we really had back even a year ago?

I personally prefer being apart of a big happy family now but sometimes u just remember how u pked with 30 people and had the best trips ever

Let's not name clans or people here

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody posted the exact same topic two years ago, so I'll just say you'll all be in the same ****** position.

2 years ago i know for sure only 1-2 clans were able to pull 80 consistently, but now every1 can do it without trying

The reason the top 5 clans can pull so much, is because when a clanless pure decides to join a clan, they look at the top clans

Very true, the lack of knowledge really doesn't help, i mean some guys come in our irc thinking were #1 clan lol, and i just play along with em and it doesn't seem to make a diff if i tell em were not

The reason the top 5 clans can pull so much, is because when a clanless pure decides to join a clan, they look at the top clans

And 16k youtube subscibers helps haul in a **** load of FA apps.

I think the clans outside of the top flight have to work the hardest to maintain a tight community when there are sometimes offers for a "better" clan elsewhere.

I've seen it many times in DP where we'll take in an unexperienced member, turn them into geniuses and then they leave to go to Foe/MM because they think it will be better. Half of those people come back after 2 months lol.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

How come MM hasn't been pulling 100s for ages?

FYI, that's what we've done the last three out of four weeks :blush:

OT: I guess the battle over what's pure and what's not will just rage on, and having an eye on the developing community, things will get worse and result in things worse than just the occasional flaming wars.

a simple solution is maby, most clans can agree to limit to having about 105-110 members tops or so, and close applications and give other slow-growing clans a shot?

just an idea.

tlpi.png

they should it would help, i mean its just a game, clans use to close apps, it would help the whole pure community. :[

tlpi.png

FYI, that's what we've done the last three out of four weeks :blush:

OT: I guess the battle over what's pure and what's not will just rage on, and having an eye on the developing community, things will get worse and result in things worse than just the occasional flaming wars.

What? I think you misunderstood me. I was saying, if pures have been joining the top 5 for ages, how come MM hasn't been pulling 100 since 07? There's more factors than that, is my point.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

What? I think you misunderstood me. I was saying, if pures have been joining the top 5 for ages, how come MM hasn't been pulling 100 since 07? There's more factors than that, is my point.

Oh, my bad. There are indeed loads of factors to be considered, one of the major ones in my opinion being that we are limited to an ammount of PVP worlds. So on, lower level clans struggle to make their way into a fair fight without first having to deal with other major clans / mains, and so on the potential of them dies out. Clan dies, members scatter off to better/higher clans, and so on. However there's a lot more than just that, no doubt.

a simple solution is maby, most clans can agree to limit to having about 105-110 members tops or so, and close applications and give other slow-growing clans a shot?

just an idea.

Love the idea, but we can all agree that it won't ever happen :confused:

Oh, my bad. There are indeed loads of factors to be considered, one of the major ones in my opinion being that we are limited to an ammount of PVP worlds. So on, lower level clans struggle to make their way into a fair fight without first having to deal with other major clans / mains, and so on the potential of them dies out. Clan dies, members scatter off to better/higher clans, and so on. However there's a lot more than just that, no doubt.

Love the idea, but we can all agree that it won't ever happen :confused:

if everyone clan leader could agree it could happen :) i mean all 5 top clans are doing great which i love war who dosent, but no one else is getting a shot so.. idk what to say anymore but we need to try and make this community better. ]:)

tlpi.png

I hope I'm not here to find out. I would just give up on pure clans and join a main clan, but I have heard that they are immature as well. I bet the pure community will be even worse than it is now, and people will follow the roles set by their own clan leaders or other clan leaders. (And, as we have all seen over the past month, certain clan leaders enjoy their immaturity.)

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Mainly because the fun aspect of pure clans, for the most part for us guys here, has become clans. It's changed from pking with your friends to have some fun and maybe get some loot to pking with a shitcum load of people just to beat the other clans.

It's all become too competitive, mainly due to less worlds, a new generation of idiot "/b/****" pures, and an ongoing need to out pull the opponent to win.