Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Since half the topics on this section are closed

`Rage

The clans that pull less typically have a closer community.

I love community, but I also love competition.

I get the best of both worlds being in A and MM.

The community in A is great, and the competition with other top clans is great in MM.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen it many times in DP where we'll take in an unexperienced member, turn them into geniuses and then they leave to go to Foe/MM because they think it will be better.

*COUGH*STEPHEN *COUGH*

:)

but anyways rage, not in the mood to right anything atm :/

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

What? I think you misunderstood me. I was saying, if pures have been joining the top 5 for ages, how come MM hasn't been pulling 100 since 07? There's more factors than that, is my point.

2007 was FI to EOP to FI

2008 was FI to FOE

2009 was FOE to MM

2010 so far has been MM to E to MM

mind you i may be well off but MM hasn't been #1 since 2007

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Pure wars arent meant to last 20 minutes.

Clans shouldn't be pulling 90+ Every weekend.

In the old days max pulls were like 60-70 and fights would last 3-4 minutes MAX.

The number of randomers / invites and 20 Defence have made it so fights last longer and are way gayer.

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Yes, all 20+ def should get kicked from clans.

I would like that...but it's not gonna happen.

I also like the idea behind setting a memberlist cap, but not the suggestion itself. Clans would just bring people not on memberlist. And plus, I would assume that Speshls, Bawb, Walli/whoever leads Foe and the other clan leaders might care for little clans growing, but not enough that they'd hinder their performance for them.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It's because the amount of Bh/PvP worlds has slowly condensed clans to a small group of clans. This means that basically since we have 3 -5 worlds to choose from, we can only have 3-5 good fights going on a time, without getting crashed, which is highly unlikely. Back in the day it was 100+ worlds (50+ f2p) and so on, where we wouldn't worry about having to get crashed, so smaller clans could strive in those situations. Now, small clans are doomed to get boss'd by the bigger ones.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

There's obviously a change in the way pure clans are ran these days due to the changes Jagex has supplied, and there's an uneven balance indefinitely in the way things have been going recently. In the next 2-3 years I honestly think there will be a near full majority of new leaders (stepping up to the plate; not necessarily founders) trying to keep their clans running to the greatest aspect they can keep their clans at, before the cycle is continued or new clans are eventually founded altogether.

It may seem like an up rise to the top 3-4 clans pulling a consistent 100+ but this uneven balance will surely strike back leaving the pure clan world thinking as a new age of principles with new members, leaving a negative impact on all of us. I strongly think...anyway.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Just the way runescape is.

but imo pure clanning will just get worst, unless jagex makes some huge +1 updates, which will probably never happen.

its so funny though, jagex removed the wildy because of Real World Trading, which caused them to lose over 500,000 players.

and yet real world trading is still going on, i wonder what jagex has in store for us now :/

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

a simple solution is maby, most clans can agree to limit to having about 105-110 members tops or so, and close applications and give other slow-growing clans a shot?

just an idea.

Are u new? Survival of the fittest, clans will never limit themselves for new clans can compete.

That's the way she goes.

---

But to answer your question, you would have to take into account many factors. Change in the way we pk has mainly came from the removal of the wilderness.. replaced with few bh/pvp worlds.

One idea, is that the top clans are too stable. Less risk is taken to take part in meaningful wars. Of course the leadership of FOE, MM and E is quite better than that of others- along with their member base's. You look at clans like CP or TLP, and you see that they just don't have 3-4+ really active, hard working leaders.

The only way either of the top 2-3, or 4 clans will stop pulling high.. is if a leader quits or if the wild is drastically changed.

If your going to read anything read this:

Over time power will change hands; from clan to clan. But this transfer of power seems to have slown down. I cannot imagine the pure world in two years, because rs is unpredictible... I might allude this to 1984 by saying there will be 3 "superpowers". This being, three clans that are untouchable- who strive off eachother but hate eachother at the same time. Most of all, I know that there will always be a "top 3", or "top 2" because gaps between clans are increasing. We no longer have the careless, fun rivalries... people take clanning differently now, and the top 5-10 will most likely parish by constantly loosing members to the 'best' clans.

I lost the main focus of my post, maybe i'll make more sense of it later... I love the way you see things 'Rage, I hope you keep posting you ideas about pure clanning as time goes by =P.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

I think the main point people are missing is that pure clans are hyper competitive now, where u just do anything to be the best, if that means bringing invites, having as many 20 def people as u can yet staying within the ultimate bound of being classified as a "pure clan"

Mains went through the same exact thing, no1 returned, it was unheard of, then it just became the way to do it and same with having uber maximized tank stats with staffs, pizza methods etc it just was unacceptable and odd at first but the idiots who kept losing figured it out

Now every pure clan has vent, we got our own way to manage our clans through clan chat now and the only way that'll work out for the better is if the clans who don't agree, buy into those methods so there is probably more competition instead of those same clans shunning away if not using propaganda to put a clan down when that's the most ignorant thing u can do when u dont wanna finish business in a run-in or war

Just going to really be up to how leaderships represent their clans and relay the message to not be a whiny sore loser clan and find a way to beat that clan instead and maybe those standards are made acceptable when we have more clans to be in this competitive pool in the long run, say a year at least

It really isn't so bad right now really, but it could definitely be a lot better when I remember fighting 4-5 different clans a pk trip rather than the same 1-2 clans multiple times which makes the experience boring

I think 4-5 pure clans that are nameable have closed last year so obviously that has made our community technically smaller as if we were complete continents now instead of individual nations

We did that and watch MM roll over us now lol :x at least the **** members are gone now

Lmfao :laugh: .

Anyways I don't see the clan world getting any bigger. I really haven't heard of many new clans springing up and catching attention of pures so it'll slowly shrink. I just see more propaganda spread by clans trying to make themselves look better.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

It's already beggining to become like main clans, Eop+E have made their alliance when E went into a slump and are using it to get out of, since this was unfair MM now had FOE to back them up. Just like EOS and Corr did to VR...

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png