Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NBA All Star Lineup

kosherkid

West Starters:

-Steve Nash

-Amare Stoudemire

-Kobe

-Carmelo Anthony

-Tim Duncan

West Reserves:

-Chris Paul

-Brandon Roy

-Deron Williams

-Kevin Durant

-Dirk Nowitzki

-Zach Randolph

-Pau Gasol

East Starters:

-D Wade

-AI

-LBJ

-KG

-Dwight Howard

East Reserves:

-Joe Johnson

-Rajon Rondo

-Derrick Rose

-Chris Bosh

-Paul Pierce

-Al Horford

-Gerald Wallace

Not a bad list. The fact that this is D-Will's first all star game shows the bad side of fan voting. But oh well he's finally there! Oh and who saw Zach Randolph being in this game at the beginning of the year? Wow. He deserves it too.

KG should be reserve and Bosh should be starter.

Agreed.

Rondo is not an all-star, that's retarded. The guy has four current/past All-Stars on his team (I haven't managed to catch up on the NBA this year, not sure if Ray Allen still plays for them). He practically just gives them the ball and gets the assist. Its too easy for him...

Don't call me bias, I live in the Boston area.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Rondo's a great point guard, it's not like he's average. Leading the league in steals, top 3 in assists? True, he's not a cornerstone of your offense, and true, it's probably a bit easier to get assists with Ray KG and Pierce, but it really should be ammo to detract from his game. Who belongs in the All-Star game in his place, Devin Harris?

CP3 is out, and I hope Chris Kaman starts in his place. AI even being in this game is obviously a travesty, and Josh Smith should be in instead of Al Horford, if you're not gonna put Lee in.

Shout out to mah boi Derrick "Don't Do Em Like That" Rose, first Bulls all-star since MJ :D

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Agreed.

Rondo is not an all-star, that's retarded. The guy has four current/past All-Stars on his team (I haven't managed to catch up on the NBA this year, not sure if Ray Allen still plays for them). He practically just gives them the ball and gets the assist. Its too easy for him...

Don't call me bias, I live in the Boston area.

Ray Allen is over the hill, KG is is injured, and Sheed is just a good bench player now. He's actually done a really good job this year. Is he better than DWill, CP3, Nash? No. But they are all in the West.

KG should be reserve and Bosh should be starter. Lee should be in for Al Horford...

To be honest I don't think it will be a sick All-Star game.

Dirk starting instead of Duncan, yeah fan selection obviously will screw things up for those deserving. IE: AI.

NBA should really get rid of fan voting, or tell fans it's 50%. The only fan voting I would approve of is for the dunk contest, if they get picked, they have to come. Not very eager to see this year's dunk contest, besides seeing my boy, Shannon Brown.

Dirk starting instead of Duncan, yeah fan selection obviously will screw things up for those deserving. IE: AI.

NBA should really get rid of fan voting, or tell fans it's 50%. The only fan voting I would approve of is for the dunk contest, if they get picked, they have to come. Not very eager to see this year's dunk contest, besides seeing my boy, Shannon Brown.

I actually disagree. The NBA All Star Game doesn't mean anything, its an exhibition. Just let the fans have who they want.

Dirk has had a better individual season than TD, thus far.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Brandon Roy won't play. And Chancey billups gonna play for him.

Tbh everythings if good. I hope carmelo still plays :)

Yeah, Billups is taking Chris Paul's place actually.

Carmelo will play, he returned for his first game back against the Mavericks this past Monday.

Celeb game is kind of weak this year, I'm interested in seeing Pitbull and Mark Cuban playing in it though.

2010 Celebrity Game Partipants

Doctor Oz (Host, The Dr. Oz Show)

Common (Musician/Actor)

Chris Tucker (Actor/Comedian)

Mark Cuban (Dallas Mavericks Owner)

Anthony Anderson (NBCs Law & Order)

Robert Horry (Seven-time NBA Champion)

Joel Moore (Avatar)

Rick Fox (Three-time NBA Champion)

Anthony Kim (PGA Tour Pro)

Chris Mullin (Five-time NBA All-Star)

Pitbull (Musician, I Know You Want Me)

Nancy Lieberman (Basketball Hall of Famer)

Scooter Christensen (Harlem Globetrotters)

Coach: Magic Johnson (Basketball Hall of Famer)

Special K Daley (Harlem Globetrotters)

Coach: Alonzo Mourning (Five-time NBA All-Star)

Flight Time Lang (Harlem Globetrotters)

Assistant Coach: Mario Lopez

Big Easy Lofton (Harlem Globetrotters)