Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who do you look up to

Goop

Well, the title pretty much says it all.

I know that many clans have had inspiring founders/pasts, and I'm sort of curious of who in your clan do you look up to? (or has inspired you in the past[this person could also be the reason you are still in your clan])?

I myself was inspired by the great I Mahatma I's Pk videos, I was training my stats to one day join the Mayhem Makers, but it took me a while i slacked and pked in my f2p home world (world 20) i saw EOP clear my team like 10 times in 2006, and eventually one of my friends asked me to join (which i did because i didn't meet MM's reqs).

So yeah i was pretty much inspired by mahatma lol, But Old pk3r is the mainstream that has kept me going for so long.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one to tell you the truth, don't look up to anybody these days, joined MM in like early 06 because of hewhoowns (Ex HC - The rank i am now) and blackstr70, that's about it.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

Well, the title pretty much says it all.

I know that many clans have had inspiring founders/pasts, and I'm sort of curious of who in your clan do you look up to? (or has inspired you in the past[this person could also be the reason you are still in your clan])?

I myself was inspired by the great I Mahatma I's Pk videos, I was training my stats to one day join the Mayhem Makers, but it took me a while i slacked and pked in my f2p home world (world 20) i saw EOP clear my team like 10 times in 2006, and eventually one of my friends asked me to join (which i did because i didn't meet MM's reqs).

So yeah i was pretty much inspired by mahatma lol, But Old pk3r is the mainstream that has kept me going for so long.

1 day goop, i wanna be just like you.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Andy, Peace, and Muse from MM's leadership were always people I looked up to.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

No one really. I mean i liked what our leaders did. Russ gave the speeches, Mike led a lot of trips, Goop took over, w0w2many has helped out. No one really in my clan did I look up to because I saw us as all on the same level. We were all friends and yeah

maulerpixil1-1.gif

1 day goop, i wanna be just like you.

Low expectations arent they?

i never really looked up to anybody tbh, but the ranks in my clan are awsome and thats who probably kept me going for so long

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

My cousin, lured together, made twins together, joined clans together.

If i had to pick someone clan wise Lovinthemage or Old P K 3 R or T H E Harv/Harv P K 3 R

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I always wanted to join MM.. Because of Mahatma basically

Used to be pro forum guest there.. thats why I always used to be good friends with MM

Because Mm had such high reqs I tried for FOE:P

FOE declined me because 1. I was 79 mage atm I needed 82.. and because they didnt trust me and they thought I was going to use FOE as a bridge to join MM later on.. (which was my true intention)

Then Finnald/hiei and xm1l1tantx asked me to join TLP.. I had 82 mage 90str at the time so I could go reapply for FOE or even MM...

But I chose for TLP (alot of my MM friends joined TLP too)

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

Probably GANGSTAR, I was in a clan with him years ago in about 04/05 and he was my high council in those days and then he went on to become high council of MM which was pretty cool.

Probably GANGSTAR, I was in a clan with him years ago in about 04/05 and he was my high council in those days and then he went on to become high council of MM which was pretty cool.

are you talking about bb lol

#mayhem-makers