Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who do you look up to

Goop

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In IR i actually look up to 3 people, Heat, Junior, and Tal.-They are good friends and really know how to lead and do work.

A person that I look up to who isn't in the same clan is me has to be Goop.-Cool kid, Great leader.

Joined DP because of Sean's relaxed demeanor in his clan's community, then saw that Rob (Blurred) is an excellent leader in terms of warring.

In my opinion, they might shape up to be the next Jibs & Bob

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Michael, got me into this game and clanning, then became an ******* in real life. Some others from the past, names are abit scratchy... Omnibarret, introduced me to pures in 01. Little Alex, TinyTimmy, Kazeka, Tien Bolt or something like that, Dragonflypker? I think, Dolin, Inherit, Maxamilli0n?, Raymond, one of the first 20 defence pkers to my knowlege destroyed with steel arrows before they came out with mith and addy arrows, Mike (Jimtin) I love you and we've been best friends our whole lives.(real life). And there's alot more.

Current or at least "known" status, I'd say I Fr0ze U, Mageof Pain, Cl0se Impact, Neil 4 Mercy, Magerz before he was m4n, sever kills, Karl, Ll NayNay Ll, mt, Charles, `Pure, XtarantulaX1/Mew|Matt even though you guys had your ways I ended up learning something from it, Shroom/Zell - same story, I actually learned something from you guys, Devil Kiss even though you were pretty gay, Ice Bolt Z? I think from TPF. Most of the ones that were able to converse with thought and intellect. Ricky even though you left me, you showed me humor in everything, always made me laugh and vice versa, and I miss you way too much; and your name shall live on in #Omni as a legend. There's too many people with so many stories to their names, that I have had the chance to hear and give input, too much to even think about. Maybe some of your leaders now or your leader's leaders. You can't really look up to someone without talking to them first.