Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are we fighting for?

Bob

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm laughing at MM tbh ... Because a med clan just came by and said Hi MM .. They slapped you guys for 6 Whole weeks!

They even closed their apps!!! They had lower stat recruiment! Malice members joined E and MM At the end they all left MM..!

I mean every1 respected Epidemic .. Even FOE did after the teaming up.. Its rlly sad to see a clan closing .. Specially the clan with the biggest memberlist!

Oh well...

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

I'm laughing at MM tbh ... Because a med clan just came by and said Hi MM .. They slapped you guys for 6 Whole weeks!

They even closed their apps!!! They had lower stat recruiment! Malice members joined E and MM At the end they all left MM..!

I mean every1 respected Epidemic .. Even FOE did after the teaming up.. Its rlly sad to see a clan closing .. Specially the clan with the biggest memberlist!

Oh well...

I dont like comenting about idiot post but that one line you said, "Malice members joined E and MM At the end they all left MM..!"

Malice members left E not Mm we still got about 10 of them in Mm.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

I think Epidemic was the greatest clan of all time. People never remember 2007, when I was in it, what we came from. We were all level 40s and end up entering the top 10, which actually meant something back then. From being level 40s to being the best clan, good job Epidemic.

~Proud to have Spread the Sickness for 7 months.

rj3yo6.png

zml077.jpg

epidemic should have full outed mm because then mm cant bring all there rune. mm go to rsc - where you belong.

Oh Hell, Nice one bro.

If you forgot, or you are just thick as ****, we were the ones that declared on E for a full out F2P, and i made a post in pure clan leader section asking everyone to stop bringing mains to run in's, didn't happen.

And yea i will admit, you guys did rise quickly E, and Gj on your #1 for 6 weeks or whatever it was, but calling yourself the greatest pure clan ever? To far.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers