Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

David's intro. hope i find a new home.

Blackmen

Sorry to hear about your lost, finding the perfect clan after one closes is always a hard task, but I'm here to tell you about TLP, I believe that it will be a good home for you and you could at least check us out at, www.tlp-rs.com and #tlp

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Hey David,

I am going to tell you the same thing I told Hormone, Go somewhere that the community will be closest to what you want.

Wins and Loses will always come and go, but friends are people you can share those ups and downs with. People you can make connections with, and I mean RS has a friends list...What better thing than to scape with friends either you go with or meet at a new clan.

I wish you the best if you need anything or any info about the clan I am in [ TLP ] Nick is [Coz] | [Coz]`Away` | [Coz]`Rcing` I will be half-Oped in #TLP or you can /query me.

GL man!

~ Mike | Coz

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

You should definitely give Fatality a chance if your looking for a good community. Has some of the most friendliest people I've ever met while playing runescape and minor problems if any with other clans.

www.rs-fi.com if you want to check it out

drakesig2.png

Hi David, real shame Epidemic closed :(

Anyway, I was in Ascendency with you and I always thought you were a pretty cool guy. You know how to war well, and I think you will fit in at Fatality :)

Really chill community with cool members, and we're a clan on the rise

But good luck with whatever you do

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

The Last Pures « «- Honourable Rs2 Pure pking Clan

Members:

RULES | REQUIREMENTS | APPLICATION FORM

If you don't meet member requirements you can always apply as a Junior member and work your way up :)

Juniors:

RULES | REQUIREMENTS | APPLICATION FORM

IRC: #TLP

SITE: Www.Rs-tlp.com

We're a great HONOR pure clan, led currently by Gotchoback and Yo Yo Appled.

We have a great, helpful community and are 1 of the top pure clans of Runescape.

Join now;) We'd love for you to be a member of The Last Pures.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me on TLP's site or on PW Site.

tubetranscopy.png

twolfsig.png