Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Calamity vs Exile P2P

P0ke N Die

calamitybannerlx5.jpg

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Well today Exile asked us for a full out P2P war. We were hesitant at first because of them cheating in the full out war against us and against IR last week. The members wanted it so we accepted. The rules were set to runehead locked until after the war and runehead members only, sadly Exile couldn't stick to the rules but it didn't matter. Calamity won 3-0. Our pull was bad because of the large amount of Calamity members who are F2P.

Video:

Round One

Round One was pretty straight forward. We were outlevled but the huge number advantage allowed us to surround Exile and force them to clump quickly, the fight was over in seconds.

CY Starting - 28

EX Starting - 20

CY Ending - 26

EX Ending - 0

Round Two

After the first round, Exile decided to come up with some radical rules that were apparently 'set' before the war. Hary tried to claim that the war was set to +5/-5 and lied to his members after banning me. I'll post the pictures at the bottom of the thread. Not to 'post dirt' on Exile, but to prove the integrity of our victory.

CY Starting - 28

EX Starting - 21

CY Ending - 26

ex Ending - 0

Round Three

The third round was ridiculous. Exile decided to bring a level 130 main in ahrims and open their CC, it was all quite confusing. Calamity took the win after a few minutes of fighting.

CY Starting - 30

EX Starting - 21

CY Ending - 26

ex Ending - 0

Please do not take these images the wrong way, I am not posting dirt on Exile, I am just proving that we did not cheat in any way.

Picture One - Here you see hary asking me if I have spoken with the staff yet, this is what he really said.

exone.png

Picture One - Here you see hary trying to lie about the rules, look above for what he really said

extwo.png

I'm posting the pictures because of threats from Exile that they will discredit our victory. If this causes any flames then I'd like a moderator to take the pictures out when they have read them.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

GJ Cy

TH IS MY ONE