Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Brian is looking

Brian

Hey guys, keeping this as simple as possible, 7 years of scaping it up, 5-6 years of clanning. I have loads and loads of returning p2p and f2p gear. too lazy to take the pic.

What i'm looking for.

- Consistent pulls both in p2p and f2p

- Community where its not always the same 2-3 cliques talking in Irc/vent/forums.

- Fun, active, helpful staff

- A kick back relax clan

My stats are not too good at the moment, but training.

atk: 78

str: 86

range: 92

mage: 75

def: 20

Hp: 84

I am currently looking at Dp. But it wouldn't hurt to have anymore recommendations.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Brian, Consider Destructive Pures.

We have a great community and great activity. We do a lot of wars and your stats fit our requirements :P.

Click the links on my sig for more info, Or PM [-Havoc-] in #DPures for any questions :).

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures

I think joining Tlp would be beneficial for both us and you.

we have a great close knit community, many consider it to be like a family.

I understand why you would want to go to DP-alot of your m8s from epidemic are heading over there, but i think you would have a blast over at TLP and you would meet alot of new ppl.

we compete with fi/dp in f2p- but we are quickly improving in f2p...we just beat cp in a matched prep yesterday.

in p2p we are fighting for the #1 spot atm, why not come join us and be a part of it? =p

we can offer you- fun trips, fun events like gwd wars, daily minis, a great community, phenomenal pkers/friends, and most importantly... a new home.

i hope you come check us out.

www.tlp-rs.com

/query discepolo on irc and lets chat a bit?

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

dude you pretty much spelled out Fatality there. We are the only clan that is consistent in both f2p and p2p and laid back at the same time. We got a great community and we are out there to have fun instead of beating other clans all the time.

http://www.rs-fi.com

#fatality

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Consistent pulls both in p2p and f2p

I think DP can offer that very well. But we are a bigger force in P2P and have various P2P events like aussie trips ect. Our F2P pull average is around 50. You're welcome to join TLP, just that our F2P isn't up to par

could that get anymore gay? " dude you pretty much spelled out fatality there" ******

Flaming on a clan searching topic only makes yourself look like an idiot.

Anyway, Ray was actually right, Fatality is a pretty chill clan, a nice community and consistent pulls in F2P and P2P which are improving pretty quickly. And you would definitely fit in well with the clan :)

Most of the staff at Fatality are also very helpful and welcoming

GL with whatever choice you make :)

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Hey man, come have a look at Fatality. It's worth posting an introduction at rs-fi.com and getting to know us in #fatality. Good luck with your decision :smile:

li Benjo il - 1 DEF PKER (lvl 81+11)
60 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Ranged | 99 Magic | 97 Hitpoints | 87 Slayer | 90 Summoning

IR has alot of people you'd know

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

IR

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

FOE is really chill and pulls decent, i'm positive you'll enjoy it there. Check out the community and idle in #finalownage and see how you like it, they're also some epidemic members who joined already so ask them how it is :pinch:

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE