Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Community

soviet zek

Hi im Soviet zek and i'd like to talk to u guys about our clan community. Recently Bob shut Epidemic down and in his topic he explained how the pure community had forgotten why we were we doing the things we do every weekend and why people from all the world gathered at the same time to play an online game.

There are many answers to this but the main one was to simply have fun. Somewhere along the lines people have forgotten this. We see clans instead of trying to have fun they try and stop others from having fun, they cheat, they hack forums, they DDOS, keyloggers, trolls, racism etc.

And for what reason? They have nothing to prove at all because at the end of the day your going to extreme lengths to attack a group of people who are simply playing an online browser based game. PW should not allow this, they should intervene or something, not let them be apart of this community? i dont know?

I plead to the clans over the next few days to stop this ******** to just step back and think about the **** there're doing and the reason they are doing it.

The answer is competition and having fun while developing a community of friends. In other words giving a purpose to this otherwise pointless game.

Warring in a game is far more fun than the ******** fishing, cutting trees and farming that the creators originally intended for us to do. Having rivalrys and a competitive feeling when you war just adds to the rush and it develops a sense of pride for the clan you fight for, much like supporting your team in a sport, but where you get to take part.

I know where you are coming from in this argument but my clan doesn't cheat, hack forums, DDOS, keylog etc. If by "stopping others having fun" you mean beating them on the battlefield, then yes, we do fall in breach of that.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

You can't control what happens over the interwebs, for that is censorship. Clans that would be 'removed' from the community would accuse PW of bias, favouritism and probably being fanboys of another clan.

Not only this, although all clans will deny this, every clan out there has their share of cheaters, flamers, script kiddies and trolls, there is no getting away from it.

Good idea, but would end badly.

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

You're implying the pure community was ever good, or will ever be any good.

Smite.gif

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

It was good at one point, I'm pretty sure it was 2007 and older though.

Ah, the last year of the true wilderness.

That sir, is simply nostalgia. I remember those days, and I can also remember all of the pures complaining and even contemplating quiting due to the the terrible amount of NH pkers, world 18 and other pking worlds being utter hell, and whether or not is was NH to rush/attack before someone had potted.

Smite.gif

intenseredemptions.png

Ah, the last year of the true wilderness.

That sir, is simply nostalgia. I remember those days, and I can also remember all of the pures complaining and even contemplating quiting due to the the terrible amount of NH pkers, world 18 and other pking worlds being utter hell, and whether or not is was NH to rush/attack before someone had potted.

That **** is all trivial when compared to the **** we deal with now.

And I specifically remember 2005-2007 being the best years, summer of 2007 was the peak for me personally.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

What could we possibly do? Punish clans if they have ********* members?

Look the ball is in your court. Either have fun with this game or find a new pasttime. No one clan has caused this, it's the entire community deciding that winning was more important than just going out and having fun.

Its a game, I believe we should make 'the united pure clans' much like the united nations and outcast clans who keep in contact with virtual terrorists, But it will never happen so I've never really given a **** about Pure Community/Warfare, Its just another place to Troll imo.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Ps: you can make 1000000 of these topics and it wont change anything, stop trying.

exactly, MM will still be here tomorrow :\

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Every clan is as bad as each other, the only one I used to think was ok was DV under Kid3 but he quit at some point, I see him about now but as far as I see ownage is in control now and he's just an idiot. Mind you i'm no expert on DV so i could be completely wrong but yeah, it's what kids do these days.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

exactly, MM will still be here tomorrow :\

Someone ban this idiot already lmfao.

P.S. Nice EOP Legends & Bank pic topics, good luck next weekend. Might want to shut up while you can.

Anyways communities like this killed the clan world. Clans will do anything for publicity even if it's all lies and that makes the other clan 'mad' which in the end causes flames. It was much worse for MM back when we started using these sites since it was run by tyrants and it was basically an anti-mm site. At times I wish we never got into PC/PW and do consider taking our clan stuff somewhere else due to all the idiots that have joined.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Someone ban this idiot already lmfao.

P.S. Nice EOP Legends & Bank pic topics, good luck next weekend. Might want to shut up while you can.

Anyways communities like this killed the clan world. Clans will do anything for publicity even if it's all lies and that makes the other clan 'mad' which in the end causes flames. It was much worse for MM back when we started using these sites since it was run by tyrants and it was basically an anti-mm site. At times I wish we never got into PC/PW and do consider taking our clan stuff somewhere else due to all the idiots that have joined.

ikr, all these idiots on pw, and now you have them in your clan :(

p.s. Nice saturday aftermath topic, i hurd it was just pictures of mains

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Both pure and main clan communities aren't friendly and loving, and never were. Back in the earlier years there were less pure clans, and the ones that were around were focused on pking mains and not fighting other pure clans so there was less of this constant crap being thrown between clans. Pure clans are now much more competitive because they are put in direct competition with eachother, hence there is more trash talk, flaming, and hate. It's only natural.

What makes me laugh is the amount of pures in clans (less than 2500) is but a mere fraction of how many pures there actually are

I wonder why.

Smite.gif

intenseredemptions.png

I totally agree with you. The problem is it's the internet. People vent or release anger (same thing) over the internet because they know they won't get ROFLSTOMPED by NOOBPWNERS irl.

There are no mods standing over your back watching you type (unless it's your mom). So people have the sense of thinking they can do whatever they want. Which is a sense you can't really find in the real world because you have to work for it or get your ass kicked for it.

Hostility

Stop crying over an internet game, talk **** get hit, simple. RUNESCAPEEEEEEEEE, Good night lads.

Ps: you can make 1000000 of these topics and it wont change anything, stop trying.

stop being a lil ***** soviet its the net **** happens things change do u want a hug ?

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org