Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Let us discuss these lulz together y0

Goop

Pretty simple,

If eop decide to keep bringing their cc of mains to fights they will get ended, they got shown this week the pure world cba with their ****.

My suggestion to you is sign up now and mass all you can bring your mains and prepare for a bumpy ride, or cut the **** fight as a pure clan with pures and we have a future that looks brighter.

I cba with your ******** main clan main cc and 30 def... Dont exspect respect from me or foe whilst you wanna play this game.

Discuss: ONLINE RESPECT

Walli thinks that his/foe's ONLINE RESPECT matters to people, Lol'd in my panties

YouknowWotimsaying?

This was posted in Clan Leaders section, but it makes me giggle so I'd like to share it with you all :)

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

you guys had a cc of mains if so u wonder why u guys get teamed =/

LOL

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

The cc of mains had nothing to do with Eop. It were ex-Epidemic members who dislike MM alot. They aren't related to Eop at all. Why do Foe and MM blame Eop for this when Eop has nothing to do with it.

Not like Eop can tell them to stop going. They can do whatever they want since Eop arent in charge of them.

heartline8.gif

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

e

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

e

e

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No point being serious on this topic

~Closed

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png