Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elites undefeated sunday

Aly

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

shows why foe is kings of p2p.

yo mayne hows eop's sundays been?

I HERD U HAD TO BE TEAMERFAGS LOL

I herd IR finally decided to leave Stealing Creation during a trip, only to get cleared by Cy.

You guys should start pking with sacred clay scims :blush:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I herd IR finally decided to leave Stealing Creation during a trip, only to get cleared by Cy.

Alright, that one was good.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Alright, that one was good.

thank you dear malak. i was worried if i quoted you, you would just upload the pic of you killing me on saturday :)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

thank you dear malak. i was worried if i quoted you, you would just upload the pic of you killing me on saturday :)

Damn, I forgot I had that in my arsenal.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

I herd EOP had to team with FI to try and take down the big guys again, only to get cleared by........ everyone?

you guys should keep pking in f2p cuz idk if the whole "team when were dying" thing works in both servers

110210183405.png

Nice job FOE, still pushing your weight in P2P. Hopefully you guys have a strong pull next week in F2P and shut EOP the **** up for the rest of the Pure Community.

Man I wish I wasn't so lazy so I can quote every downie who has posted so far and show them that they're a true idiot.

But I will say to EOP that you guys are hypocrites and if you are going to team with a clan try to actually win so you won't look like rejects.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Damn, this a flame-full topic. Nice job in P2p FOE.

Thanks, Rain. Stop lurking the forums and get in Irc. <3

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

Thanks, Rain. Stop lurking the forums and get in Irc. <3

They call me The LURKER.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Fun trips today guys first time EOP went at it in p2p gtta give props for that, as for the wars i'll post the videos of the times we beat foe at dwarves (when we rushed from gap) and when we rushed from moss giants.

We took a defeat at BH which was fair play our spreading was terrible, also you guys returned with a remass at clan wars after you died at moss giants/chaos dwarves and rushed our battle weary opts after we cleared you but you beat us fair at bh tbh :).

EOP beat MM at hills also then pushed tlp back to clan wars although tlp stood ground (5 minutes) way longer than mm did lol can anyone say slump salad? MM were cleared by EOP within 30 seconds and I heard DP beat them too anyone know? i'll be uploading MM's defeat in the future aswell.

Hope to see you guys next week saturday and sunday, btw we had 10 fi with us a friend from fi asked if they could join our trip for fun I agreed thought it was no biggie lol

p2p is very fun.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Great week in summary, we beat all pure clans that we fought on friday.

EOP got owned by MM yesterday.

And we went undefeated today, proud of every single FOE member :blush:

Anyways good night PW.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Fun trips today guys first time EOP went at it in p2p gtta give props for that, as for the wars i'll post the videos of the times we beat foe at dwarves (when we rushed from gap) and when we rushed from moss giants.

We took a defeat at BH which was fair play our spreading was terrible, also you guys returned with a remass at clan wars after you died at moss giants/chaos dwarves and rushed our battle weary opts after we cleared you but you beat us fair at bh tbh :).

EOP beat MM at hills also then pushed tlp back to clan wars although tlp stood ground (5 minutes) way longer than mm did lol can anyone say slump salad? MM were cleared by EOP within 30 seconds and I heard DP beat them too anyone know? i'll be uploading MM's defeat in the future aswell.

Hope to see you guys next week saturday and sunday, btw we had 10 fi with us a friend from fi asked if they could join our trip for fun I agreed thought it was no biggie lol

p2p is very fun.

Have you not seen the video i made? Clearly shows us clearing TLP and Eop rush from chaos dwarfs which is considered a crash. Not really sure what your calling a win.. And the northeast Bh stairs fight, that was a returning group to hit you guys after you crashed us.. If anything the only clean fight you gave us today was the north of clanwars fight.

bestf2ppker.png

foesig.png

Reppin' Bmore ALL day.