Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elites undefeated sunday

Aly

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good trip today, although I didn't make it till the last 30-60 mins. Foe pride world wide. :)

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

gj guys, it must be satisfying for a one day a week a clan such as yourselves to succeed on that one day :)

Friday was pretty successful too, Sometimes u gotta realise that the Pure Community doesnt revolve about posting topics on PW. Topics are just for the public, Dont really care if people read them or not.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

At first yea, but when i learned about a clan who flames non stop first and acts like the victim, things change.

Foe doesn't flame, and if it does happen it's only in retaliation to retards like Jonty. I was going to reply to his statement before yours, but i know i'd get a 100% warn from 40%. Seems the mods here warn the wrong people.

At first yea, but when i learned about a clan who flames non stop first and acts like the victim, things change.

You know nothing about FOE, Most of our members couldnt give a ****.

Trust me, We're more than used to clans crashing, clans outnumbering us, clans beating down on us because we're very consistant when it comes down to it.

Alot of FOE also dont bother posting here because they have better things to do than dealing with unesssessary drama.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Hence why I deal with it for you Dave =)

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

We must be good or something, you guys seem to be pretty happy over your victories with us, must feel good for a change. :smile:

Good job FOE, congrats on your trip, ya'll should cheer up and stop being so mad at EOP, as shown in your topic by all the trolls and flames. As for us teaming with FI, I wouldn't complain, seeing as you guys teamed with MM yesterday like 5 times.

Props to DP for stepping up to fight.

thekingu.png

We must be good or something, you guys seem to be pretty happy over your victories with us, must feel good for a change. :smile:

Good job FOE, congrats on your trip, ya'll should cheer up and stop being so mad at EOP, as shown in your topic by all the trolls and flames. As for us teaming with FI, I wouldn't complain, seeing as you guys teamed with MM yesterday like 5 times.

Kinda like how you teamed with Epidemic the week prior? Shoulda learnt from the past EoP, team vs MM or Foe, and you'll feel the wrath.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

This is why Foe is mad at EOP. This kid is a **** troll, but still here it is for you sir:

gj guys, it must be satisfying for a one day a week a clan such as yourselves to succeed on that one day :)

Have been since PCL era, again? nty.

But ty for compliment.

What? MM took you down for the whole of Nov and half of Dec. Thats not Kings of P2p since PCL era.

But nice stepping it up to a 85+ pull

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

What? MM took you down for the whole of Nov and half of Dec. Thats not Kings of P2p since PCL era.

But nice stepping it up to a 85+ pull

Yeah, because 2-3 years of p2p domination is all ruined by a month and a half. Right.

I enjoyed the addy kiddies today, nice stepping it up.

Good fights with MM and Dp, everyone else sucked.

"gj guys, it must be satisfying for a one day a week a clan such as yourselves to succeed on that one day :)"

Jonty, if you're going to try to flame, atleast read what you post. It helps you not look retarded.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

bestf2ppker.png

foesig.png

Reppin' Bmore ALL day.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Nice video :)

I know Foe is king of p2p :)

Nice Job :P