Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elites undefeated sunday

Aly

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we fought TLP with them almost all cleared EOP ran in and tried to take us out...we held a few on the battle field while we had 50 returners at clan wars group up EXTREMELY quickly, then ran out and destroyed everything. Bad luck EOP :S

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Where the **** else do you have 1 v 1 fights? Lol :D

I'll admit it was fun in single, and a little bit of free loot too.

meant multi lol my bad. and yea it was lots of good loot

I like you

Yoo remember the full out 1v1 in clan wars ? Was siiiick :cool:

yea, maybe we should rematch, that was a very fun war

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

first off, we didnt have sign ups, only had bout 70 max when we fought u at dwarfs. which that fight was actually u crashin our planned run in with mm. and u didnt talk about how u were cleared from dwarfs, remassed and came back as we were leaving, we we went and fought u for fun with our about ~40 that were left.

also didnt really mention the 1v1 fest we had, i thought it was pretty fun till u guys ran multi =/ maybe we can do some 1v1 style fights like we used to , very fun.

other than that, very nice day and very nice pull from you guys like always, congrats.

Think we cleared you out fair and square. We didn't get cleared either!

Yeah the 1v1's where awesome! I see you!

100207220650.png

first off, we didnt have sign ups, only had bout 70 max when we fought u at dwarfs. which that fight was actually u crashin our planned run in with mm. and u didnt talk about how u were cleared from dwarfs, remassed and came back as we were leaving, we we went and fought u for fun with our about ~40 that were left.

also didnt really mention the 1v1 fest we had, i thought it was pretty fun till u guys ran multi =/ maybe we can do some 1v1 style fights like we used to , very fun.

other than that, very nice day and very nice pull from you guys like always, congrats.

*inaproriate content" u mini ultra. I lost a seren after that 1v1 war between you and tlp. DP hoped in the middle of it and I had a seren in my invent and mini ultra and some other tlp member killed me =o

gameofscape.

mmflash123.gif

if any of you want a 1v1 battle PM me on IRC.

until then don't ***** when a clan wants to fight in multi.

Was extremely fun, I got a lot of kills but I died with 3\4 of all of them haha. Really awesome fights, thanks for the fights all.

GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE