Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elites undefeated sunday

Aly

first off, we didnt have sign ups, only had bout 70 max when we fought u at dwarfs. which that fight was actually u crashin our planned run in with mm. and u didnt talk about how u were cleared from dwarfs, remassed and came back as we were leaving, we we went and fought u for fun with our about ~40 that were left.

also didnt really mention the 1v1 fest we had, i thought it was pretty fun till u guys ran multi =/ maybe we can do some 1v1 style fights like we used to , very fun.

other than that, very nice day and very nice pull from you guys like always, congrats.

we did have f2p 1v1s and we won

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, most of the white dots to the east were Foe until "Dv" crash. Which was really Eop+Fi, just that goes to show how much you knew what was going on. We were spread north to south, west of 18 portal but then Eop+fi crashed us from behind.

I know you would like to think that you could clear us but that fact is you didn't Eop+Fi crash us and took us by surprise.

Edit - you put up a decent fight but the 2nd fight that was still crashed by Carnage (Mainly us from behind) proved that we were the better clan that day.

5 C pking since our fight was crashed and trip ended isnt a crash

First off:

Ghost rangr8 = kicked

Virtus was smart instead of NH---> http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2cgg8pz&s=6

and JMG was also smart instead of NH:

During the fight when we fought FOE in single. I was "caught" teleporting away from fighting. :smokin: Well as you can see in our proud members ( B 4 r r 4 n g 3 d) video, as he stands and watches TLP fight, i ring of life. I pked the rol off pk briggs after fighting a few other foe right before. I was getitn passed off like candy and when i finally koed pk briggs, i consider myself lucky to have pked the rol. Naturally i used it and got out okay. Where i then banked and returned. I don't consider this NH at all. If you do i'm sorry, just let me know i'll be more than happy and die with my bank if it meant risking my honor in TLP.

Sorry for this big episode. I'm not NH. TLP for life yo ^_^

pkedarol.jpg

koontrip1v1foeimoffthat.jpg

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

Ummm

Gf TLP and others.

Dutch i personally think that ROLing is equivlent to teleing.

I personally think pjing in a PKRI isnt really pjing.

He could have just ran at the of the day it was single.

I did ask for reevs to get off JMG as hes a old mate of mine , but whatever.

attackicon.gif 60 strengthicon.gif 99 defenceicon.gif 2 rangedicon.gif 99prayericon.gif 45 magiciconv.gif 99

warqv.png

zsvos7.gif

for a regular pking situation id consider agreeing with you dutch, but clan pking lmfao.

common excuse aswell, abit like, ''i forgot to take off from bandits trip''

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

for a regular pking situation id consider agreeing with you dutch, but clan pking lmfao.

common excuse aswell, abit like, ''i forgot to take off from bandits trip''

Yeah I know I was viewing this from the "regular pking side"..

well dont care anyway.. i know JMG aint NH.. its just that he maybe made the wrong choice..

GJ FOE on the weekend

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

First off:

Ghost rangr8 = kicked

Virtus was smart instead of NH---> http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2cgg8pz&s=6

and JMG was also smart instead of NH:

Ok first off, Virtus is the least I care about atm (even though I don't care about any of those kids I just don't understand why nothing is being done) THOUGH I believe logging out is considered NH so I don't know what you have written down in your book sir.

Secondly, if you pick up a ring of life and use it it's the exact ******* same thing as if you were to bring one and use it.

Seriously? Look it's happened to me to but accidently, I came back from an aviansie trip and had my ring of life on not knowing I had it on I went pking and I accidently got teled from it. But him intentionally picking up a ring of life and using is considered smart? Are you kidding me.

That's still no honor and I still look down on TLP for you not doing anything about those two. Good luck progressing.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE