Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elites undefeated sunday

Aly

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok first off, Virtus is the least I care about atm (even though I don't care about any of those kids I just don't understand why nothing is being done) THOUGH I believe logging out is considered NH so I don't know what you have written down in your book sir.

Secondly, if you pick up a ring of life and use it it's the exact ******* same thing as if you were to bring one and use it.

Seriously? Look it's happened to me to but accidently, I came back from an aviansie trip and had my ring of life on not knowing I had it on I went pking and I accidently got teled from it. But him intentionally picking up a ring of life and using is considered smart? Are you kidding me.

That's still no honor and I still look down on TLP for you not doing anything about those two. Good luck progressing.

Im not even going to discuss this.. I am not in TLP.. I am an Elder..

logging out while getting tagged and after getting a kill.. When I saw the vid I lolled and thought he did a GJ

And we, well atleast I, dont care that you look down on TLP.. good luck with looking down

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

Lmfao DP want to start the talking?

You didnt win get over it you were close but if you want claim the win and gl for next month if you want to run your mouth.

I honestly couldn't care who won that fight because actually it got crashed. DP got off FOE when EOP crashed but your topic says you cleared all 3 clans which is a lie, thats the thing that needs to be addressed.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

??? Don't really see how that differs from single pking, would be like running into foe members at single dragons

don't give a **** if he put on that ring of life, have had rules since as long as I can remember that if you pked teleports and you get pjed afterwards, go on and use it (thnx finnald xd).. switch teles for rol; this is fine to us, so long as he isn't going into the wildy looking to 2 spec someone and then tele away

same goes with the logging, why should he sit there and just die when he's pked vesta, because some pixel hungry ****** gets on him when he has 2 sharks and 3 currys, he's got the kill, fight is over, i'd be hightailing it the **** out of there whatever way possible as well.. so long as he didn't bring teles

p.s., is rol on the drop table lol? unlikely, perhaps you should be examining what you members are doing as well

click for:

MM'S TRIPS

??? Don't really see how that differs from single pking, would be like running into foe members at single dragons

don't give a **** if he put on that ring of life, have had rules since as long as I can remember that if you pked teleports and you get pjed afterwards, go on and use it (thnx finnald xd).. switch teles for rol; this is fine to us, so long as he isn't going into the wildy looking to 2 spec someone and then tele away

same goes with the logging, why should he sit there and just die when he's pked vesta, because some pixel hungry ****** gets on him when he has 2 sharks and 3 currys, he's got the kill, fight is over, i'd be hightailing it the **** out of there whatever way possible as well.. so long as he didn't bring teles

p.s., is rol on the drop table lol? unlikely, perhaps you should be examining what you members are doing as well

Lol so you put pixels over clan pride? :teehee:

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

ROL are very common on the drop table

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

I honestly couldn't care who won that fight because actually it got crashed. DP got off FOE when EOP crashed but your topic says you cleared all 3 clans which is a lie, thats the thing that needs to be addressed.

We did clear all 3 clans, we had a returning squad that eventually cleared out DP, TLP and eop

Haterz gonna hate

We did clear all 3 clans, we had a returning squad that eventually cleared out DP, TLP and eop

Don't forget Fi too, because it was Eop+Fi.

And some Tlp camp down stair of bh with their dds out.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

that depends quite a lot, if we are actually clan warring (if I understand right, yall run to multi in a minute anyways, and this is just some unorganized bs in single) then yer if they teled I wouldn't hesitate to give das boot; single fights = 1v1 in my book, but then again who has ever heard of leaving a 1v1 because you're out and getting pjed, god they look bad

and okay kyle, seems unusual but I was unaware

click for:

MM'S TRIPS

not trying to start ****, but dp got off foe when eop+fi and went to help you. in the end dp left because of getting sandwhiched continuosly, but it was a fun fight. i guess you can claim the win because you were the last clan standing, but it doesnt really matter, was crashed.

2nd fight with dp was won fair.

Haterz gonna hate

Let's get over it, TLP teles and logs and now it's clear that we all know that. Game over and we'll see everyone next week, hopefully we'll get some fun fights. :wub:

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE