Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Professional Starcraft

kosherkid

What he said. Go on http://www.teamliquid.net. On the right side, there is a calender with all the events on it. Currently, we are in the middle of Winner's League and just starting OSL and MSL. During an event, someone will be streaming it. If you have the effort, you can sign up for Korean stations yourself, but most people are lazy so they just watch a stream of a stream.

If you really get into watching Starcraft, you should do Liquidbet and Fantasy Proleague. Liquidbet starts at the beginning of every season, and they show all the matchups from PL, OSL, MSL, and TSL and you bet on who's gonna win. It's not that big. Fantasy Proleague is the big one. Proleague/Winner's league is the league where teams play each other. It's like fantasy football where you choose players and a team, and when a player/team does good, you get points. I'm currently ranked #86, so I'm kicking ass, front page ftw.

Btw the discussion on the top pure clan list is not actually a debate, it's a giant troll.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

i would say that i am the most knowlagable and best starcraft player on these forums.

B level terran play

iccup status

but yea i taught volt all he knows.

You taught me not a single thing lol, I learned everything I know from liquipedia and replays.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sooo... I watched a few rounds, pretty impressive stuff. Though are there any matches that are commentated by non-Asians? Like I assume most of it is going to be in Korean but are there like English commentators ever?

GOM leagues are commentated by Tasteless and Super Daniel Man, but it's a really small league and not happening right now. TSL is a foreigners league that is commentated in english, and we are currently at the semi finals right now (exciting!).

Most people prefer Korean commentators because English commentators just talk about what's happening while Korean commentators really show the excitement and Starcraft is a lot more exciting to watch with Korean commentators screaming AAAAAHHHHHHH REEEEEEAAAAVEEEEERRRR

PS MST is on 2nite

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

GOM leagues are commentated by Tasteless and Super Daniel Man, but it's a really small league and not happening right now. TSL is a foreigners league that is commentated in english, and we are currently at the semi finals right now (exciting!).

Most people prefer Korean commentators because English commentators just talk about what's happening while Korean commentators really show the excitement and Starcraft is a lot more exciting to watch with Korean commentators screaming AAAAAHHHHHHH REEEEEEAAAAVEEEEERRRR

PS MST is on 2nite

Haha I did think it was funny that there was a crowd in the background and they went apeshit everytime something happened. Like when a Wraith dominates a Siege Tank people are like "AHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOOOOO" but if you can't understand Korean the commentators kinda blow haha. Would they put subtitles in or something?

Haha I did think it was funny that there was a crowd in the background and they went apeshit everytime something happened. Like when a Wraith dominates a Siege Tank people are like \"AHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOOOOO\" but if you can\'t understand Korean the commentators kinda blow haha. Would they put subtitles in or something?

Team Liquid has a lot of translators, so whenever one of them volunteers, it will be in the chat box on the stream.

Btw Starcraft 2 Beta just came out =)

Proof:

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">

function hide(el)

{

document.getElementById(el).style.display = "none";

}

function show(el)

{

document.getElementById(el).style.display = "block";

}

Spoiler - Show/Hide

betak.jpg
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" ID>hide('tohide');

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Team Liquid has a lot of translators, so whenever one of them volunteers, it will be in the chat box on the stream.

Btw Starcraft 2 Beta just came out =)

... Is there a way to get it???

EDIT: Picture wasn't loaded when I posted haha. Cool I'm gonna get it now. It's free right?

starcraft 2 doesn't look to appealing to me :(.

Think of it as an entirely different game and you won't dislike it. They pretty much took all the skill out of it, but that doesn't mean it's not fun to play, only not fun to watch.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

From what I've seen... SC2 is a massive disappointment for most, but for me I expected it to be. It's almost impossible to follow up the greatness of SC1, and with the added things its hard to be balanced.

I think also a big issue is that at some points its hard to tell wtf is going on... like everything is such a big production that when you get a bunch of them clumped together its quite confusing.

I feel like people are going to play SC1 online more than SC2, kinda like COD MW1 > COD MW2

Download the beta client here -- http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/17193/Star...sed+Beta+Client Download the beta crack here -- http://teknoreaver.blogspot.com/2010/02/st...beta-crack.html Originally I narrated the entire walkthrough but I found the quality of my narration lacking so I dubbed over it with some music (Wyrd - Ominous Insomnia ). I did not personally make the crack, I'm just helping Reaver spread the word of his release. So this Starcraft II Beta crack is not brought to you by me. Don't PM me asking for support!