Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LF Hybrid Team.

Jig

Fatality has a great history with a very solid core of dedicated members that take pride in that history. Recently we have been getting a lot more apps as well as a lot of Ex/Old members and even ranks back in the clan. In no time we will be back on the rise as 1 of the greatest pure clans of all time.

We have many fun events as of recently; numerous p2p mini's daily, a p2p war with cp, an iron war with EOP, a range war with CP, and much more. I think you would fit perfectly into our community, so check us out at Rs-Fi.com

Hey, nice acc you got there!

I would recommend you join Fatality. I've around Fi for a couple years now and it is just a great community. Members are active, people are nice, and you always have someone to talk to or pk with.