Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

guess who's backkkkk (:

Kayleigh

ryan.. everyone knows INCLUDING MYSELF (i make it completely clear) that im not great with text. no one cares about your opinion especialy when it has absolutely nothing to do with the topics you post on.. if you don't like my work then stop looking at it. its not for you so wtf do you care? stop being a stupid ass troll and gfy.

have a nice day.

Actually I was just trying to help you out, sorry I didn't realize you were a professional graphic artist who needed no critique.

110210183405.png

Kayleigh,

Your text does indeed suck as Ryan fairly pointed out. There was nothing hostile in the wY he said it and his comment was probably 100 times more useful than all the other posters creaming themselves over that piece of ahit. Post that on a real forum and you'd probably get a lot more hArsh critique than that. Get off your high horse and accept the fact that you suck and people Are only complimenting you on the off chance that you actually are a female in eal life.

Have a nice day

35b6usw.gif

Kayleigh,

Your text does indeed suck as Ryan fairly pointed out. There was nothing hostile in the wY he said it and his comment was probably 100 times more useful than all the other posters creaming themselves over that piece of ahit. Post that on a real forum and you'd probably get a lot more hArsh critique than that. Get off your high horse and accept the fact that you suck and people Are only complimenting you on the off chance that you actually are a female in eal life.

Have a nice day

For example ^

Kayleigh,

Have a nice day

you make something better than Kays sigs. o ya.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Lets all defend the girl and make her feel like shes better than she actually is.

Kayleigh, Ryan- and sn1ped were just giving you criticism, whether you want to accept it and try to better yourself from it is your own decision. I don't see any trolling/flaming in anything that they posted. I do like some of your work but you could definitely improve. Not everybody here is a troll so don't take it that way. Like you said to Ryan- if he doesn't like your work then he doesn't need to look at it but if you can't take the criticism then you don't need to post it. Simple as that.

Arp-1.png

Lets all defend the girl and make her feel like shes better than she actually is.

Kayleigh, Ryan- and sn1ped were just giving you criticism, whether you want to accept it and try to better yourself from it is your own decision. I don't see any trolling/flaming in anything that they posted. I do like some of your work but you could definitely improve. Not everybody here is a troll so don't take it that way. Like you said to Ryan- if he doesn't like your work then he doesn't need to look at it but if you can't take the criticism then you don't need to post it. Simple as that.

Very nice post `Pure

I didn't expect a parragraph like this from you tbh.

And Dotfire, congrats mate you make tags as well :blush:

Good to know `Pure.

Yeah Dot, I'm the one who got her into this stuff, gfx/pw all of it. And I've been telling her, if she wants to post her work publicly. She needs to be ready from some CC.

Then why try to defend her if that's all I was giving her. She's obviously stuck up about her GFX because everyone tells her what she makes is awesome and never gives crits. It's not like she is bad at GFX, I was simply trying to help out.

110210183405.png

I'm just trying to say that if she can't even take basic freaking critique then shre can't get better. Take a humble pill and let others that know what they're talking about give you rougher critique. It's the only way to progress

pretty much. ilu dotyfirey

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

No problem I see where you're coming from, and since I don't feel like bumping over a topic I'll post a new one

15x03cy.png

was bored did a random tut on planetrenders

didnt burn enough so it lacks depth among other things but w/e

floating head syndrome. Use some of he body too. Also dode/burn won't do much to help deputy unless you really use it correctly. Otherwise it just looks like the colors of the stock sucked

35b6usw.gif

this is getting mad gay..

all im saying is.. I KNOW MY TEXT SUCKS! read the entire post and you'll see i say it... not justt this one, but in all of my post. if you want to critique on it then tell me whats wrong with it and how i can perfect it. thats the point of a critique. dont tell me it just looks llike **** cause i already know that.. if i didnt i wouldnt post anything on here for the help..

my problem with ryan was that he made a comment on a sig thats not seen anywhere on this topic and stated pointless ******** unhelpful critizism.

10y2dti.png
i make de siggies