Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Andrew's G&A

Saint Andrew

negativebannerv1withtex.png

2bxvls.gif

Negative

''Negative was founded on December, 22nd. 2010 by a group of old friends who were in search of a new type of pure clan. One that would not focus on tumultuous, bitter rivalries; instead, a clan with strong inter-community relations. The plan had been the same from the get-go: use our comradery as a tool, a weapon, against the ugliness that has become the pure community. We've stayed true to these roots and despite our seemingly unconventional attitude, we still pride ourselves on our warring ability. On the battlefield, we expect all members to conduct themselves properly as it is our prerogative that you have a fun, yet influential and educational experience whilst in Negative. We are looking for people who're open to new things and welcoming to new friends in our elysian community.''

2bxvls.gif

Introduction

This topic really is to show you my progress on my F2P Granite Pure. My goals are small but will take a long progress to achieve. Since I'm inactive and I don't bot my goals will seem like a life time away. This account for for clan usage only and I will make another account for my personal use.

I've just recently got 40 Defence on my old Pure Teh Explore to experience much more out of RuneScape, I'll have the best out of Pure's and Mains.

2bxvls.gif

Goals & Achievement's

My Goals & Achievement's are in my reach. For my Pure I'll be going for high strength and Magic along with some range. For my Rune Pure I'll be going maxed out 40 Defence and I'm almost there. Both account's are going to be F2P based because its my area of expertise.

Pure - Exchange Tax:

45/45 Attack | 01/01 Defence | 80/90 Strength | 70/80 Ranged | 70/85 Magic | 72/85 HP | 3/64 Dungeoneering

Rune Pure - Teh Explore

75/80 Attack | 40/40 Defence | 94/99 Strength | 99/99 Ranged | 99/99 Magic | 96/99 HP | 30/64 Dungeoneering

2bxvls.gif

Wealth

Over the past few years I've used many money making methods e.g Flipping, Decanting, Dragons and much more, but now I'm going to be Pking my money when the wilderness returns. My Rune Pures wealth is over 200M and my goal is to get 500M before summer '11. My Pure's wealth is around 7M and the goal is to get a solid 20M cash flow in just a few weeks.

Pure - Exchange Tax:

Cash Pile: 2.7M

Rune Pure - Teh Explore:

Cash Pile - 224.7M

2bxvls.gif

Media

I have much experience with the Media after my old YouTube Channel got hacked for 250 Subscribers. I've made five Pking Videos on my Rune Pure but now I'm back to get my Subscribers back and Pking Videos.

© 2011 MediaAndrew™ Ltd. (UK)

2bxvls.gif

Pictures

niF3f.png

110126213748.png

2bxvls.gif

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

Gl with your goals Andrew.

hiknsuperginge3fx5.jpg

M4ul_N_Die.png

(22:43:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has joined #calamity