Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

It is official.

walli

Foe or tlp?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. who will win?

• foe
    • tlp

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't be saying that if you weren't 30 defence. You are not a pure and your opinion isn't valued when you are not a pure. It is a bit unfair to make foe's Associates sit while TLP can have their "juniors" attend aswell. Lastly, summoning. Is it really going to play a large roll in the war? Judging by this Sunday, TLP pulled complete **** for being the #2 p2p clan, maybe they just took it easy or maybe they're complete ****, I don't know. But rest assured if their pull on Sunday is anything like it will be at the war, Foe's familiars will out-opt TLP members.

And If by your logic FOE are to war TLP straight everything, summoning would be on but you prefer it off. Addy got to your head ******?

i dont get where all your anger and animosity is coming from...just chill n1g.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Stop there, Foe's leadership is far better. They havn't slumped over 6 times in 2 years.

TLP's leadership doesn't have a history of showing each other their private parts :P

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

TLP's leadership doesn't have a history of showing each other their private parts :P

That's the kimda trust you need in a leadership l0l.

sry tlp members have a life and play rs for wat it is a game and dont scream at their members on trips...

cant w8 for war..

Discipline in the game will show through FOE's flawless victory over your "new juniors"

That's the kimda trust you need in a leadership l0l.

Discipline in the game will show through FOE's flawless victory over your "new juniors"

Every time you quote me in your posts you say something along the lines of:

"omfg 30 defncesss your opinion dont mattaaa fawk sake 30 defence I mad bro I trolled you you MAD BRO"

Go check for yourself it's pitiful you need to relax your fingers and stop flaming / trolling it's not a very productive hobby if you don't like me im sure there is an ignore function on this website that you can utilise.

On topic:

As I said before it will be a nice fight to watch and I hope this war will help both clans gl to both of you.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

I find it funny, can someone answer something, is it correct for a leader of the #1 P2P clan 1 item with his clan following on a FOE trip?

And our leadership is perfect for this event, sad that FOE got their way or would have backed out, so they cried like bitches till we gave them summoning. And MM what are you doing here, you got rocked on valentines day when FOE was the only clan to pull 80+... nice slump in P2P?

Looking forward to dropping a bomb on some dome pieces.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I find it funny, can someone answer something, is it correct for a leader of the #1 P2P clan 1 item with his clan following on a FOE trip?

And our leadership is perfect for this event, sad that FOE got their way or would have backed out, so they cried like bitches till we gave them summoning. And MM what are you doing here, you got rocked on valentines day when FOE was the only clan to pull 80+... nice slump in P2P?

Looking forward to dropping a bomb on some dome pieces.

LOL. We only changed summoning on. You're acting like all the rules is on FOE favor lol..

"omfg 30 defncesss your opinion dont mattaaa fawk sake 30 defence I mad bro I trolled you you MAD BRO"

Go check for yourself it's pitiful you need to relax your fingers and stop flaming / trolling it's not a very productive hobby if you don't like me im sure there is an ignore function on this website that you can utilise.

On topic:

As I said before it will be a nice fight to watch and I hope this war will help both clans gl to both of you.

If you're mad at this guy then be the bigger man and dont flamebait :P

2j5ctom.jpg

On topic:

Damn son you're mad. You know there is a flame retardant that you can sprinkle on your adamant?

I don't want to ignore you either, it shows how much of a retard you are when I make such stupid statements and you take them to heart.

Because MM is an ownage clan and urs is ****.

your making a fool of yourself with all the flame you are doing, just stop and grow up a bit. Also, we dont need anybody to tell us if we are good or not...we know we are, and we have a good time as a clan so idgaf what you or anybody else says about us lol.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

your making a fool of yourself with all the flame you are doing, just stop and grow up a bit. Also, we dont need anybody to tell us if we are good or not...we know we are, and we have a good time as a clan so idgaf what you or anybody else says about us lol.

Support it'll be preety amazing if both you guys get a maxed cc :D

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."