Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Green1477 searching for clan.

Green1477

I am searching for a good clan, F2p preferably, I'm looking for good activity with a nice family community.

I am high defense if thats a problem by your clan thats fine. If your suggestion a fairly new clan to me, please give me a bit of knowledge of the clan since i've been away from the circuit for awhile. I will not accept anyone one line responses at all. I have a few years of experience from leading clans and so forth, and i've been in many different clans over my accumulative years.

100211151348.png

Happy clanning~

2iqbiwn.jpg

hi greeny weenie meanie :D!!!

I personly think you shouldnt join any clan :]

because like you said your not into clanning at the moment.

and I think its true, if you going to join another clan its basicly just a waste of your own time.

but if you want to waste your time! waste it at #clan-cp

much love Eric :D!!

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

#Dpures

http://www.dp-rs.com

Click my sig for more Info, we're a very strong F2P and P2P clan, very active, and have a lot of events throughout the week. I think you should consider us a lot :)

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures

If your looking for consistent pulls in f2p and p2p then you will enjoy Dp's community. We have amazing leaders who have been clanning for 5+ years, a great community of members who are willing to help.

DESTRUCTIVE PURES IS YOUR CLAN!

If you want to talk more about us, Pm me in #purewarfare when i'm not Afk.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Join DP DUDE!

#dpures IRC

www.dp-rs.com

I think you'll enjoy joining use if you decide to, every week in both F2p and P2p we are contending with the top clans and doing well.

Good luck with what you choose.

Hey Green, Long time no see man? :P

I hope you find the right clan for you, when you was in Fi, you was a really good member. Hopefully u can find your right home. If you got another pure that meets FI reqs, come re-join us at

rs-fi.com

#fatality