Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic's Real Ending Speech

Brian

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mm should have an age average on there ml. i wonder if it'd make it to double figures.

and at 0wnage. your clan was no where near epidemic's level. your clan is balls mate, you will never get anywhere with your failure clan.

epidemic #1

edit: @ mm members who are saying epidemic are going to bring mains now. you have always done it and you NEEDED mains to beat epidemic.

What a moron, you clearly know nothing at all.

On topic;

Cya e

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

The pure world is now a better place tbh, no flame intended. Just the truth. Hopefully other clans can learn from E's mistakes. If your going to talk **** then make sure you can back it up, or end up dead like these fools. I wish I could say respect, but you guys don't deserve any. Thank you sincerely for dying. I knew we'd kill you.

in the last 10 weeks of E being open, E were #1 for 6 weeks, MM #1 for 4 weeks....

we backed up everything we said... And you think we died cause of MM? If you read it which im sure you havn't you will maybe (hopefully) understand.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Bawb is a beast

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

in the last 10 weeks of E being open, E were #1 for 6 weeks, MM #1 for 4 weeks....

we backed up everything we said... And you think we died cause of MM? If you read it which im sure you havn't you will maybe (hopefully) understand.

you just proved that you were an idiot in posting that. i think mm were number 1 for more than 4 weeks and winning just one weekend doesnt automatically give u number 1, just means you declare yourselves to be. nice war record too.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

you just proved that you were an idiot in posting that. i think mm were number 1 for more than 4 weeks and winning just one weekend doesnt automatically give u number 1, just means you declare yourselves to be. nice war record too.

Well no ... thats true. And i never said we were #1 in runescape, but for 6 weeks running we were #1. So that shows quite a lot imo, 1 year ago we were about #8.

And why have full outs when your having fun owning every1 at the weekends? This game is for fun, not to prove 'e-****' to people like you that take it far too seriously by the looks of it.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

**** read was a boring speech acting like a human died get real

20x better then Speshls and 13th's little wanabe propaganda paragraphs LOL..

Hi drunky i remember wen u were begging to get into e then we kicked yo ass out then you resorted to mm l0l

...i cry everytime :<

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

yea and if u think im reading that then get felt, there dead who cares, best thing on the topic is the song

At least Epidemic closed at their prime. Your clan will have 5 members on the ml when yours does, no one will remember your clan. Sad story, get your head out of the bridge.

Hostility

At least Epidemic closed at their prime. Your clan will have 5 members on the ml when yours does, no one will remember your clan. Sad story, get your head out of the bridge.

Tbh it seems like E leaders knew E was gonna slump hard, so they closed at the perfect time to try and be rememberd as that clan that beat mm and foe for a few weeks..

2j5ctom.jpg

Tbh it seems like E leaders knew E was gonna slump hard, so they closed at the perfect time to try and be rememberd as that clan that beat mm and foe for a few weeks..

Obviously you didn't read the speech and understand why we closed. Or you're just retarded, hard to tell which.

4Fdyf.png

Obviously you didn't read the speech and understand why we closed. Or you're just retarded, hard to tell which.

Nah actually it's not hard at all. :confused:

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I promised myself I would never post on these forums again, but looks like I broke that promise. Truly an epic speech, Epidemic will only be remembered as one of the best pure clans in the history of Runescape. The rhetorical question Bob brings up "What are we fighting for?" makes so much sense.. Nothing. It's Runescape, a pixelated game. But the majority of you fail to understand that.

When I read some of the comments made by 0wnage and Gack, I feel disgusted and ashamed to be part of the pure community. Grow up and look at what you have turned into.

Rest in peace Epidemic. An epic speech made by the best leader of all time - Bob.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."