Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic's Real Ending Speech

Brian

This topic was made public by Bob on our forums but an Ex rank for Epidemic wanted it to be posted here so I said why not? This is Epidemic's real Ending speech made by Bob himself, and quotes from all the ranks. Really touching check it out.

http://epidemic-rs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4555

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea and if u think im reading that then get felt, there dead who cares, best thing on the topic is the song

0/10

I was an ex-member before it was cool, great speech.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

so u gain respect and have balls for closing? why hasnt dp closed then u get rs respect and rs balls, go for it my son!

Iwis speaks real logic, look at your clan now a days. You've disappeared from the face of the pure world. I hope you don't intend to keep flaming dead clans just because yours is on the verge of dying as well.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

I promised myself I would never post on these forums again, but looks like I broke that promise. Truly an epic speech, Epidemic will only be remembered as one of the best pure clans in the history of Runescape. The rhetorical question Bob brings up "What are we fighting for?" makes so much sense.. Nothing. It's Runescape, a pixelated game. But the majority of you fail to understand that.

When I read some of the comments made by 0wnage and Gack, I feel disgusted and ashamed to be part of the pure community. Grow up and look at what you have turned into.

Rest in peace Epidemic. An epic speech made by the best leader of all time - Bob.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

your not funny, stick to your slumping clan.

yeah. its bad for clans to slump. we should all close our clans before they do!! also lets go on mains and kill the clan that slumped us :(

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.