Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure clans and Mains

Mark

how can i be in EOP when im 42 def lol :/

I understand you apologized and agreed to stop, good on you. That's a step in the right direction. Now if everyone else in the community who uses mains had the same mindset we'd be getting somewhere

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand you apologized and agreed to stop, good on you. That's a step in the right direction. Now if everyone else in the community who uses mains had the same mindset we'd be getting somewhere

lol easier said then done, they have to realize what they are doing is wrong on their own. we can only tell them to stop, and hope that they understand.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

It won't stop. One of the MM officials made a topic going on about starting clean and no clans bring mains but other leaders just figured to bash MM because we were "hypocrites". They act like their **** don't stink...

Isn't much of a problem since we've been dealing with main harassment since the wildy has came back. Pur3 Sponge and his main crew used to try and kill us every weekend as well.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

games are made for fun man.

whatever is fun for you, do it. Why spend your time on a game not having as much fun as you possibly could?

years n years of pure clanning has really showed me; whats the point in it all?

JUST HAVE FUN.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

It won't stop. One of the MM officials made a topic going on about starting clean and no clans bring mains but other leaders just figured to bash MM because we were "hypocrites". They act like their **** don't stink...

Isn't much of a problem since we've been dealing with main harassment since the wildy has came back. Pur3 Sponge and his main crew used to try and kill us every weekend as well.

Speshls actually said something that I agree on :O

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

games are made for fun man.

whatever is fun for you, do it. Why spend your time on a game not having as much fun as you possibly could?

years n years of pure clanning has really showed me; whats the point in it all?

JUST HAVE FUN.

The reason I made this topic. Not too many high level pures in any clans can call it fun when they are being targeted by high level mains owned by pures

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

The reason I made this topic. Not too many high level pures in any clans can call it fun when they are being targeted by high level mains owned by pures

man your telling me? I was lvl 97 on W--3--S--T in epidemic when everyone else was like lvl 60-70 haha

it was no fun at all, so i stopped, used a low lvl pure for E and changed w3st. If your not having fun then adapt so you are....

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

A bunch of clanless pures, Flesh Y, thats David, didn't he join EOP? And Andrew, made a topic specifically to kill MM on there mains. YOU SHOULD KNOW. Epidemic Closed on a good note right, because its better to end on a high note than a bad one. Your just making your guys name worse, after years of hard work. ********.

Flesh Y has 42 defence and is not a member of any clan. Andrew has not played this game for months and it was not his idea for The Destroyers, it already happened before he said anything about it. We're not doing anything to our name because you and your **** clan keep saying that you killed Epidemic, and now we're nothing more. How can we be tarnishing our name if you killed us and we're nothing more? ********.

4Fdyf.png

Flesh Y has 42 defence and is not a member of any clan. Andrew has not played this game for months and it was not his idea for The Destroyers, it already happened before he said anything about it. We're not doing anything to our name because you and your **** clan keep saying that you killed Epidemic, and now we're nothing more. How can we be tarnishing our name if you killed us and we're nothing more? ********.

He's not MM, and stop flaming.

Sometimes you have to lead by example. If even a few clans decide to stop using them, it might just influence every clan to follow suit

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

He's not MM, and stop flaming.

Sometimes you have to lead by example. If even a few clans decide to stop using them, it might just influence every clan to follow suit

He's an MM intro who is planning on applying to MM and a part of your community.

4Fdyf.png

Even after death, E continues to harrass MM as revenge with their main unit tied up with Eop and whatnot. It is low but the use of mains has only continued to rise since clans like E and Eop have returned.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

He's an MM intro who is planning on applying to MM and a part of your community.

If I'm not mistaken Fleshy was harrassing us this weekend on his main. If he has a pure he is welcome to intro, but it is unlikely it'll be met with good reception knowing that he was ex-E and screwing with us on a main.

<David|Fleshy> epidemic has lost its valu

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Even after death, E continues to harrass MM as revenge with their main unit tied up with Eop and whatnot. It is low but the use of mains has only continued to rise since clans like E and Eop have returned.

Your own leader, speshls own, has said that Pur3 Sponge and his friends have been attacking MM since wildy came out. Where do u come up with this ********?

Your own leader, speshls own, has said that Pur3 Sponge and his friends have been attacking MM since wildy came out. Where do u come up with this ********?

It never has been this bad. There happy?

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

That would be fine, assuming of course you hadn't been told by Jibs to do it. Being that he did tell you to, you still represent him and Epidemic. He didn't make a public post asking everyone, he only asked Epidemic.

But like I said in the first post, this topic isn't about pointing fingers. Ex-E members aren't the only guilty people, almost every clan does this.

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

yeah i agree bro. I think the use of mains is ridicilous. This week I found out DP had mains, but just inturn a guy in CP was on his main hitting DP, which i did not know of. Very simply, I talk to DP offical and its stopped, no more mains.

and no im not pointing fingers at DP whatsoever.

For whoever and whatever clans this is happenning too, both clans involved in the dispute need to talk over it and it needs to stop before things get out of hand

Cough bvb cough.

Only mains we have to deal with are p2p drag pkers and bvb who is in your cc all the ******* time.

mmflash123.gif

Cough bvb cough.

Only mains we have to deal with are p2p drag pkers and bvb who is in your cc all the ******* time.

Let's not point fingers here. Remember, Honey Garlic was mature enough to admit his clans fault.

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

That would be fine, assuming of course you hadn't been told by Jibs to do it. Being that he did tell you to, you still represent him and Epidemic. He didn't make a public post asking everyone, he only asked Epidemic.

But like I said in the first post, this topic isn't about pointing fingers. Ex-E members aren't the only guilty people, almost every clan does this.

It was started up before E made a post on it, that was just the cherry on top. Ex-E aren't guilty btw, for guilt, you need to repent.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

It was started up before E made a post on it, that was just the cherry on top. Ex-E aren't guilty btw, for guilt, you need to repent.

Not the definition I was using in context

guilt⋅y

  /ˈgɪlti/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [gil-tee] Show IPA

–adjective, guilt⋅i⋅er, guilt⋅i⋅est.

1. having committed an offense, crime, violation, or wrong, esp. against moral or penal law; justly subject to a certain accusation or penalty; culpable: The jury found her guilty of murder.

2. characterized by, connected with, or involving guilt: guilty intent.

3. having or showing a sense of guilt, whether real or imagined: a guilty conscience.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/guilty

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Not the definition I was using in context

guilt⋅y

  /ˈgɪlti/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [gil-tee] Show IPA

–adjective, guilt⋅i⋅er, guilt⋅i⋅est.

1. having committed an offense, crime, violation, or wrong, esp. against moral or penal law; justly subject to a certain accusation or penalty; culpable: The jury found her guilty of murder.

2. characterized by, connected with, or involving guilt: guilty intent.

3. having or showing a sense of guilt, whether real or imagined: a guilty conscience.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/guilty

E never committed to the 'crime' lol. One way or another, you got me.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Lemme steer this back on topic :P

So, onto the bullet points.

• Is it possible for every pure clan to agree to set aside their high level main accounts?
  • Is it possible for every pure clan to agree to reprimand members using mains to intentionally harass members of other clans?
  • Is it possible for each clan to enjoy a trip with one another, rather than attempt to make another clans trip less enjoyable?

Now, what is said and done on these forums is one thing, but to really make progress we have to start seeing positive changes in-game on the weekends in order for every clan to better enjoy themselves.

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS