Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DP wants YOU to be our Valentine

Loz

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rushing us in 1v1 when you have 2x us is kinda low, but whatever. Every fight I was in I got pjed/tagged lol.

Nice pull, keep up the good work.

You can't pj/tag now **** excuse

Nice pull + gj beating TLP

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Thanks for all of the positive comments (Most of you)

To the one Carnage member:

I'm not really sure how you can talk about tagging in a clan fight? You guys were in single and had no intentions of coming out, so we decided we wanted to fight, hoping you'd move to single.

I had no problem with tagging personally in this (I do in non-clan PK'ing) because it is a clan event, do you boot your members for praying in clan events? I certainly don't, so I do not see where the problem lies.

Thanks to all clans yet again for their fights.

GF DP was really fun

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

l you never think anything is fair when you lose amirite?

1. Hes not TLP.

2. Hey waar next time lets set up another 4v10 and you can try win this time.

3. Ready to take me up on my offer considering I can't pk?

4. Don't wear power ammy and mith helm.

ot - Goodjob looked like a fun trip and you secured #3 from the looks of it. Let's hope you can hold it into p2p next week. Maybe challenge FOE/MM or some mains considering TLP and Fi fought you outopted by almost 20.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

ot - Goodjob looked like a fun trip and you secured #3 from the looks of it. Let's hope you can hold it into p2p next week. Maybe challenge FOE/MM or some mains considering TLP and Fi fought you outopted by almost 20.

We were going to prep MM but they had no leaders on and dismissed early.